5.5

Dear old friend,

It's been years and I'm missing your voice. I'm missing your soft big hands entwined with mine, your beautiful smile that lifted me the highest whenever I'm in my lowest, and your dark rich eyes that I always seemed to lose myself in. You brought out a new side of me that no one else ever saw, and showed me what life really meant. You taught me how to enjoy such simplest things and most of all, taught me the meaning of love. But now that you're gone...it all seems meaningless. You left without even saying goodbye and I was devastated and depressed. I believed that you'll come back and hoped, but I eventually got tired of waiting. I grew to hate you, for breaking my heart and lying to me. And even though you tricked me, why do my eyes always search for you? You've enchanted me with your evil spell and I can't let go. You promised me the world but only gave me the stars. You promised me forever but only gave me a few years which seemed like days. These bracelet of ours...what exactly does it mean again? Why did we make it for each of us to keep? Is it to represent our friendship? Or is it to represent that you were once by my side but now disappeared? You poisoned my mind with tales of happiness which appeared to be untrue. Crushed every bit of my frail heart into tiny little fragments. I felt violated as if I was experiencing something worse than death itself. Why? Why did you approach me in the first place and end up, leaving me alone like some piece of crap. Why did you promise me such promises when you can't even keep them. I felt betrayed and worst of all, it's because of the person who I trusted the most in this world. I seriously wanted to hate you, but even I, myself knew that I can't. But even though you hurt me, let it be this; it was a pleasure to have my heart broken by you, Kunpimook Bhuwakul.

Sincerely,
The girl you left