제4장

GUILTY
04
_

Once again, BamBam was staring at the simple yet meaningful bracelet around his wrist. It was soft against his skin as he twirled it around his petite skinny wrist with his index finger.

It has been two months since BamBam last encountered his old childhood friend, Lisa. Every time he had the time, he would always watch Blackpink's live performances online repeatedly. Searching for their profiles and updates in social medias. Kinda like a fan, stalking them indirectly but not really.

He still remembered that day when him and Lisa met again. She acted as if she didn't know him as his once childhood best friend, but as her sunbae. That time when Lisa walked away from him, leaving him forlorn. As well as that time, when he got back to JYP building, where his members had just found out that BamBam was Lisa's childhood friend through browsing the internet and finding an article while he was gone.

They had immediately bombarded him with questions about his childhood. How he knew Lisa from Blackpink exactly. If they still hang out. And why did BamBam never told them about it.

"How did you guys met?" Jinyoung had asked him that.

"Dance classes." BamBam had simply replied before walking away but of course, his members ran after him, still seeking for answers for their questions.

"Do you guys still hang out?" this time, it was Yugyeom. "Why didn't you tell us when we saw Blackpink's music videos? Did you know that Lisa noona, your childhood friend, was suppose to debut as a YG artist? Can you introduce us next time?"

Instead of answering, BamBam had swung his head towards his member's direction and glared at each one of them, a furious look written all over his face.

"Can you guys shut up?!" he had snapped, his tone higher than he had ever used against anyone from his group. "Stop asking me such stupid questions. I'm not in the mood to joke around, okay?! Lisa and I...we never met again ever since I went here in Korea. I..I left her. Does that answer all your questions?"

His members were baffled by his sudden change of attitude. They were speechless. This was a new side of BamBam that they had never seen. He just seems to be always very playful, optimistic and all smiley, but yet, right now, it seems to be the opposite.

Receiving not a single response from his members, BamBam rolls his eyes before silently grunting and storming out of the room. He didn't mean to raise his voice at them. It just unconsciously spilled out of his mouth and he couldn't even stop himself.

Another heft of guilty was added onto him that day, then. And it certainly has started to devour him whole.

But back to the present, after all those two months, Got7 had their comeback once again with their new album, Turbulence. And all those times, not a day would pass without that girl in his memory would elapse in his mind.

BamBam slammed his eyes shut, inhaling in air as he blocked his ears and mind from any sound or thoughts. He was certainly exhausted.

A sigh leaves his mouth as he reopened his eyes back again. Forcing himself to sit up from his bed, he hesitantly walks out of his bedroom and soon meets Yugyeom on his way through their dorm hallways.

"Hyung." Yugyeom smiles at him. "Where are you going?"

One thing that changed ever since BamBam had snapped at his members; they stopped talking about Blackpink or Lisa again. They sure cares about their dear member's feelings and BamBam was grateful for it.

"Out." BamBam smiles back, a sheepish one. "Do you wanna come with me?"

"Sure," Yugyeom nods. "Let me just get changed."