제9장

09
SECOND CHANCE?
-

Rosè gently knocked on the wooden door for a couple of times before entering the room. "Jisoo unnie?" she called out, looking around. "Jennie unnie?"

"Yes?" Rosè found her other two elder members, both either sitting or lying on their own bed, busy doing their own stuff.

"I'm bored," Rosè sighed, slumping on Jennie's mattress. "Lisa went to practice for her dance performance. I feel lonely and bored alone in our room. So, can I hang out with you guys?"

"Sure, why not?" Jisoo kindly smiled at her. Rosè returned the same token and comfortably laid herself down on the futon, staring up at the white ceiling above.

Jisoo and Jennie shared the same room in the dorm while Rosè is roommates with Lisa.

"Someone picked up Lisa." she blurted out and the other two perked their ears up.

"Who?" they asked. Rosè wore a look between frustrated and confused, as if she was struggling to recall something.

"I...don't know." she confessed, doubt evident in her voice. "He was good-looking. Cute, actually."

"Did you say 'he'?" Jennie checked, wondering if she heard it right. "A guy picked up Lisa?"

"That girl..." Jisoo muttered. "Is she dating someone?"

"I don't think so." Rosè shook her head. "She seems disinterested in boys for now." she defended, remembering the times when Rosè kept talking about boys while Lisa was already on the verge of bursting out in irritation. "And the guy that picked up Lisa, he looked familiar." she added.

"Familiar?" Jisoo questioned. "Perhaps you've seen him before? Can you remember?"

"Don't you think I could have told you who it was in the first place if I knew?" Rosè knocked some common sense while her unnie just formed an 'O' shape with her mouth.

"You're right," Jisoo sheepishly grinned. "Then we better ask Lisa later when she arrives back."

The others nodded in agreement before another brief of silence came. Though, it was quickly broken when Rosè spoke once again.

"By the way, Lisa received a mysterious letter yesterday." she informed.

"A letter?" Jisoo asked. "Was it a white envelope? I think it's the one I gave her that I found in our mailbox."

"I suppose," Rosè simply nodded. "But seriously, it was really mysterious. From the first paragraph of the letter, it looked like a fan letter. But the rest was weird."

"Do you know who it was from?" Jennie asked, attention focused about the topic. "Was there a name written on it?"

"No," Rosè replied, lowering her head. "But there were initials. They were 'K.B'."

"K.B?" Jisoo and Jennie thought for a moment before half surprised looks formed on their faces. "Is it...him?"

"Yes, it's BamBam sunbaenim." Rosè sighed as she finished her sentence. "Lisa and him are childhood friends, weren't they? His real name is Kunpim─ what was it?"