The Cat Twins(Part 2)

"W-where am I?! What happened to Jeff and Laughing Jack?!" I ask the girl. She just looks at me, confused. "Did my sister bring you here?! If so, I am so sorry! Here, let me help you! My name is Lacey, what's yours?" Lacey asks me nicely. "Its Harley...and I have no idea who brought me here, but thanks for your assistance, but what about them?" I ask, pointing to Laughing Jack and Jeff." Stay here! I will be right back!" She said, cheerfully and happy! I do as she says, and she comes back about 10 minutes later with a weird potion in her hands. She handed it to me,"Pour this potion over their heads and they will awake! Just, do not smell it!" She says. (Remember the phrase, "Curiosity killed the cat"? Yeah, well, it might kill this one!!)Of course, I was curious, so when she was not looking, I sniffed it. I don't understand why I should not smell it, it smelled amazing! Then I got a headache, and held my hands up to my ears, only to find cat ears, then I felt something on my butt, and I look and see a tail. I forget about it, and just go back to awaking Jeff and Laughing Jack, but I remember that Jack was trying to grab me, what if he tried to do that again? Oh well, he looks nice, maybe it was a joke! I start pouring the potion onto my two "friends". They start to move. "What in the name of Zalgo just happened, and what happened to your butt and head?!" They ask at the same time. I go to answer their questions, but I feel a new presence in the room. I turn around to see another girl, this time with black hair, a dress just like Lacey, except it was black and red, and it was striped! "Ah, you found my sister...and woke up..." The girl said, finishing with a frown."My name is Kacey, and I am guessing you already know my sister's name!" She said, this time with a smile, holding her hand out for me to shake it, but I don't."You don't trust me, do you?" She asks , already knowing the answer. Everything goes silent, then Laughing Jack breaks the silence with a sigh," I was so close, too!" Everyone turns and looks at him."Close to what?" Jeff asks him. Laughing Jack looks at us all and says, "Oh, did I say that out loud?! My bad!""Anyway...why are we here?" I ask Kacey. "I don't really know, you just showed up on the doorstep unconscious, and your friends were poking you, so I put a small spell on them to make them stop, I then took you all here and layed you on the bed."She said. As she said that, me Laughing Jack, and Jeff started to fade away.