Absolute Comfusion and....Shipping is Fun!

(Harley's PoV!)

Quinn and Dreamcatcher stared at us in utter confusion, as Jeff and I blushed. They have no idea what just happened, the bushes were too thick! Jeff looks at me, and I look at him, both of us nodded, as we speak in unison, "Interesting..." Quinn and Dreamcatcher both turn their heads to the sides, still confused. I can hear giggles and snickers from behind us, and I turn around to face Laughing Jack and Delilah, smirking at Jeff and I. I hear a familiar voice in my head, Don't worry, we won't tell a....soul!!!! I realize it is Delilah, and her pun, and start giggling. Jeff looks confused, but then starts giggling along, as does Delilah and Laughing Jack. Once we finish laughing our sanity away, (I made pun!!!) we look at Dreamcatcher and Quinn, and I Grin. They still have no idea what is going on, it's so funny when Quinn is confused, because she will look around, trying to figure out what is going on. I start to feel a strange feeling all around my body, and I fall to the ground, holding my stomach. The last thing I see before blacking out is Jeff holding me to his chest, hugging me tightly.

                                                        [({<~~~~~~~~~~~Extra Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~>})]

(Harley's PoV)

    I wake up on a couch with a blanket wrapped around me. I quickly sit up and examine my surroundings. I then see Jeff sitting on a nearby chair snoring softly, making me giggle quietly. I hear humming, and turn my head to see Laughing Jack Grinning at me. "I ship it....." He whispers, sitting down on the couch, as Delilah comes into the room, Grinning like crazy, "I heard shipping!!!" She says, squealing. I think she woke up Jeff, because he quickly falls to the ground on his face. I get up and help him up from the floor, "Are you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah, w-why wouldn't I be?" He says, kinda stuttering. "...." Jeff sits back down on the chair. I go to sit back on the couch, but Delilah sits in my spot, suddenly Grinning at me. I don't have anywhere to sit now... Jeff then grabs my wrist gently and pulls me towards him making me fall onto his lap. We both start blushing like crazy, as he stares into my eyes, and I stare into his, mesmerized. I hear a faint snicker, Jeff and I quickly look away from each other, still blushing. Everyone is silent, until Delilah screams, " I SHIP IT!!!!!!" Then she signals something to LJ, and they both stand up and walk out of the room. "Where are we?" I ask Jeff. "Dreamcatcher's treehouse." He answered. "Then where is Dreamcatcher and Quinn?" I ask another question. "They will be here soon, Dream had some errands to run, and Quinn was bored, so they went together." He told me, as he wrapped his arms around me and tightly hugs me, "I was worried.... You were out for a while..." He quietly added. I hug him back, not wanting to leave his arms. "I love you Harley...." I hear Jeff whisper into my ear. "I love you too..." We both whisper to each other....    "I ship it...."

Thank you all for reading this book! I'm really sorry that I haven't been uploading more chapters lately, I have just been really busy with 9-week finals at school, I went to Florida on break for a week, and my friend got hacked, so I was packed with a lot of stuff to do... I'm also sorry for the probably lame excuses! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the double chapter, and hopefully you can see the foreshadowing I put in!