Frisky

"Frisky!" The wolf yelped. What?! "Frisky!!" The wolf yelped once again, but this time louder. "Who are you?!" I say, confused. "Frisky!!!" It yelled, jumping on top of me. "HEY GET OFF OF ME!!!!" I scream and push the wolf off of me, careful not to hurt it. "Sorry...  I like people!!!" "I do too, but you don't see me jumping all over you and hurting you, now do you?!" Jeff yells, popping out of nowhere! "What the heck, Jeff?!" I say, confused. "Yeah, I was just walking, when I heard the most beautiful scream in the world, oh! That was yours!!" Jeff says, making me blush like a fire truck. "Jeff!!" I say as he hugs me, making me blush even more. "You're so adorable, no matter what!!" He says. As we were holding each other, we didn't notice that the wolf had grown near, and had enlarged in its size and had nuzzled up in between us and licked my bare feet, making me giggle. "Wha-" Jeff's feet were also licked and he laughed, but stopped and looked down at the wolf, " I can't believe you ruined my hug with your tongue..." I saw something move between a tree, so I uncontrollably followed it. "Harley? Where are you going?" Jeff asks me. I can't help but run when I hear a scream and remember that Quinn had gone out to cool off after breakfast. I run in the direction of the scream, frantically trying to reach the source. "AHHHHH!!!" I hear another scream and I start to run faster... My eyes start to feel heavy, and I lose consciousness... The last thing I hear is "I love you, but please... DIE!!!" And screaming. Everything goes black.