I'm Not hungry anymore...

(Quinn's Pov)

My sister has a big decision to make! She has to chose between her two guy friends! I can see my big sister likes them both, and I do not really want to be involved, but I might need to point her in the right direction! I don't really like the clown guy, but the one who looks half-human is kinda creepy and really likes my sis! I will get to know them better, then I will decide for my sister! I only want the best for her, hehe! "I'm not hungry..." I hear Jeff say as we head down a corridor to a dining room. "Oh come on, Jeff! I wonder what we're having!!" I hear my sister say back to him. "I know exactly what we are 'eating' for dinner...." Laughing Jack says, his hand on Candy Pop's shoulder, helping him walk. I had to 'awake' Candy Pop from his 'slumber' after my sister made him black out... He is now afraid of her! Good!!! We finally arrive at our 'destination', a dining room with the longest table in the world! "Here we are...!" Candy Pop barely said, trying to smile. I could tell he was weak, even though I was only 9! We sit down at the table in this exact order: At the end, there were two chairs that were bigger than the others, Candy Cane and Candy Pop sat there, to Candy Pop's left was his sister, and to her left was me, then my sister, then Jeff, then Laughing Jack! Another girl comes into the room, she has pink hair and a black suit! She is pretty! But she has an attitude, I can tell by her facial expressions as she walks to the table. Everything is silent, until someone comes out with a platter with a top, like they have at elegant parties, or balls! "Let's see what we have here!!!!" The girl, known as April Fools, says, taking the top off! "EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" I scream at our 'meal'... What I saw was terrifying!!! I don't know what it was, just that it was something human! I run out of the room, yelling, "IM NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE!!!!!" My sis runs over to me. I can see she feels the same. She starts fading away, but laughing Jack and Jeff are too far to go with her!!! I start fading too, as Jack and Jeff run towards us. But it was too late...