A Dream Demon and an Angel

(In another location)

      "Lol! Why wouldn't you just kill them!" The girl texted,"I mean, then you could have still taken her soul, right?" Send. "No can do Dream demon, if I kill them before taking their soul, they would be stuck in Limbo!" The girl next to her said. All of a sudden, they hear an explosion and look down from the park bench that they were sitting on, only to see three creepy-looking people, a bleach-white skinned,black-haired, guy, wearing a white hoodie with faded red stains, the other guy was a tall, pale, guy, with black suspenders, covering a dark gray turtle-neck sweater with black and white feathers on the shoulders, with black and white striped long sleeves, it was the same with the pants. He had black hair, and the most frightening features are his black claws, his cone-like nose, and his razor-sharp teeth! The girl that was with them was short, white hair, maybe 16, with a silver pair of cat ears and a silver tail!"Cool! A free meal!" The girls say together."Ahem! Did you just call me a meal?! That is rude!" They hear from a female voice. "Ummm, who said that?!" They say again at the same time. "Duh, it's me, you know, the girl laying underneath two freaky guys!" The voice says, and they realize it was the girl they called a free meal. "S-sorry! We did not think you were conscious! My name is Dreamcatcher, and this is Delilah! I am a Dream demon, and she is an angel!" Dreamcatcher apologizes, introducing herself and Delilah. "My name is Harley, the Mr. J ripoff guy is Jeff, and Mr. Imma Kill You With Candy, that's Jack... Wait! If you are an angel, why would you want to eat our souls?!" Harley introduces. "Well, 1, she doesnt really talk much, and 2, she is THE angel, meaning she is an angel...born with the devil's smile..." Dreamcatcher answers.