Family Guest

(Quinn's PoV)

After walking around in the forest, I hear rustling and in the corner of my eye, I see a bush move a little. I moved closer to it, only to be pounced on! I started screaming before I went unconscious....

(Jeff's PoV)

Where did she go?! I saw her run this way!! "The scent ends here...." Frisky says. Oh no!! What if she teleported?! What if she was alone?! I must have looked really scared and upset, because Frisky asked me if I was okay. "What's going on?!" She asked me out of utter confusion. "Harley can teleport... but it's random. Whoever is her eyesight range normally comes with her... I hope she isn't alone!" I start rambling. "I hope that's not really you, Jeff!" I hear a recognizable voice say. "Hey.... Smile..." I say, looking up.
(Harley's PoV)

I wake up in a weird maze. I better get out of here and back to the others!! I could see trees in the distance, and guessed that since the trees were a weird colour, I was near the place I came from. I start walking towards the trees, hoping to get there before the sun goes down, which should be in a few hours. I suck at mazes... After a few minutes, I realize that I am in another direction, on the other side.... I don't know how I got all the way over here, but I messed up, obviously! I start to feel hungry and remember that I didn't have breakfast after the whole bacon incident. Uh, I'm so hungry!!! I don't have any food on me! I need to eat, and soon. I wish Jeff was here....
(Jeff's PoV)
"What are we going to do?!" I slam my fist on a log in anger. I blame Quinn.
After all, if she hadn't wandered out into the woods, Harley would be with us!! Or we would be with her... "Its not my fault your dog thought I was a chew toy!!!" Quinn says as her stomach is bandaged up, white silvery blood already starting to bleed through the cloth. "Your blood is fascinating!!" Oceacioa says happily but sad at the same time. "Can you please stop being so happy?! Harley is missing!!!" I yell out angrily. "Jeff, calm down! Delilah is trying to concentrate!!" LJ tells me calmly, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I fo-" Delilah is interrupted when I fall to the ground clutching my head in pain. I black out...

(In another location)
I wake up on the ground, only to be greeted by a voice. "Hello Jeff..." Its voice echoes around the room. "Who are you, and where am I? Where's Harley?!" I yell out. "Hehe, don't worry, she is fine! You are quite close to her, you know." The voice echoes again. "Who. Are. You?!" I say again, starting to get a little mad. "The names Kana... I'm here to help."

(Delilah's PoV)
"I found Harley, but not Jeff... I'm sorry." I say with concern. "That either means that he is dead, or with another demon..." Dreamcatcher exclaims, also concerned. I realize who she is talking about, and pat her shoulder. "Which is worse?" Quinn asks in confusion. "There is no way she is still alive... Sille and I killed her after she hurt-" I stop Dreamcatcher before she says it. "Hey, it's probably not her! I mean, what's the chance that it is her?! Like you said, she is dead." I try to convince her. "I am so confused..." LJ says, looking at Quinn. "I'm sorry, but what the heck is going on out here?!" Phoebe yells angrily, teleport to where we are. Hyrana follows along with Grinny and Madeline behind her."I think it's time I invited my little sister to dinner..." Dreamcatcher says looking at the ground. Oh boy...