Dont Provoke Her!!!

(No one's PoV)

As Harley and Delilah walk carefully to the kitchen, they hear more screaming as they get closer. They start to worry about how this will end. As the girls enter the kitchen, a pan is thrown at the two, making them crouch down quickly so it wouldn't hit them. "Oh, sissy! It's just you!!! I was afraid that it was one of the others trying to steal my bacon!!!!" Quinn says sweetly, walking over to Harley, obviously not seeing Delilah. "Sis, what did I tell you about throwing pans?! And you need to share!!" Harley scolded Quinn in a serious voice. "Don't provoke her, Harley!!!" Trust me, I got this. "Okay, but be careful! Didn't you see what she did to the others?!" Yeah, but she's my sister! And this used to happen all the time. "Sorry sissy. You know how much I love bacon!!!!" Quinn said, in a cheerful voice. As she finished apologizing to Harley, the girls hear groaning coming from the other side of the room. "What happened?" Laughing Jack asks in a weak voice. " I love bacon!!!!" Quinn squeals happily. " So do I, but you don't see me flinging people around by their ankles and making everyone go unconscious, now do you?" Jeff says, trying to get up off of the ground. " Whatever Jeff!" Quinn says happily.
Sorry for the short chapter... Im sorta in a crisis, and just got a bit of time