She's So Pretty

(Laughing Jack's PoV)

         "She is an angel with the devil's smile!" That is what I heard as I regained consciousness. I look up to see a girl with blue hair, and another girl with black hair and angelic wings! She's so pretty! Oh, what am I thinking?! She is a literal angel! She would never like a creepy clown like-"Y-your clown friend, he's k-kinda c-cute!" I her a different voice whisper, and I blush. I accidentally move my head, and Harley calls out my name. "Jack, I know you're awake... come on, get up!" She says, pulling my arm. I start to get up, and my little blush is gone finally! I finally get a better look at the two girls, the pretty one has black hair, a cute top, shorts, and wings, one wing being black, and the other white! Dang, she is cute! " Hi! My name is Dreamcatcher, and this is Delilah!" I hear the blue-haired girl say. "The name's Laughing Jack, but I'm more formally called Jack. Anything my...friend... here says, is not true!" I say. "So... you didn't try to kidnap me, kiss me-""I DID NOT TRY TO KISS YOU!!!!" I interrupt, "Or were you trying to kill me?! I really do not know! You tell!"She says. "Okay, I did try to pick you up, but you bit me, then I tried to pick you up again, and you KICKED ME IN THE BALLS!!!!!!" I yell the last part because I was still mad at her, and it still hurts..."Hehe..." I hear a faint giggle. "IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!" I yell again. "Oh yes, yes it is!" I hear the voice say, when I realize that it was Jeff. I start punching him in the stomach when he yells at me. "STOP IT YOU STUPID CLOWN!!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!" He yells to me, and I stop, realizing that I was hitting him... right in front of Delilah...