Scents

(Jeff's PoV)
It's been a few hours since I last saw Harley and Quinn... I'm really sad.... Jack and I are in a familiar forest, the one where we met Delilah and DreamCatcher, I think! We hide in some bushes when we hear voices, and then LJ moves, rustling leaves, making noises. I see one of the voices turn and say,"Sis!! They found us!!!" Wait! That's Quinn's voice! We found them!! We hear running footsteps, and Jack is tackled to the ground. I realize I'm next, but it is too late! I open my eyes to find Harley clinging to me, hugging me. I hug her back, burying my face into her white, soft, adorable hair. I look towards Jack to see who tackled him, and it was Delilah! "Jack! We have missed you!! Well, I have!!" She says, hugging Jack. He looks really surprised, and happy! I feel something touch my face and I turn a little... what I saw shocked me, Harley had just kissed me on the cheek, I start blushing, and so does Harley. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thin-" She starts, but I cut her off, by kissing her back. "I love you, Harley..." I tell her, looking at her. She is so adorable when she is blushing! "I-I love you too, Jeff!" She says back, and we kiss once again!

Eeeeee! Love~Dovey time!!! Yay!!!