The Cannibal Jester Twins

(Laughing Jack's PoV)

We again arrive in a new location, but this one is different. We haven't even been here for an hour, and we are tied to a pole, and in a dark room, maybe a cell... I don't even know what time it is, or what month... Okay, I'm kidding, kinda... Wow, I am an idiot! I forgot that I can turn invisible, teleport, and I did learn shape-shifting, finally! I decided to turn invisible and teleport out of the room. Once I am out, I see two very familiar faces..."Jack, we know that you are there! You may be an imaginary friend, but you still have a scent!" I hear one of them say. " I don't know what your talking about, I am just a little ghost, and I am lost!" I say, in a girly ghost voice. "Seriously Laughing Jack, you're playing that card...on freaking cannibals?" "DARN IT!" I yell, blowing my 'cover'! "Hi Candy Cane, hi Candy Pop! Where is April Fools, Candy Pop, YOUR ROOM?!" I say, laughing and smiling hysterically, and Candy Cane even starts laughing as Candy Pop's face turns blood red! "If you can make me laugh, you and your friends wont be dinner, instead you will eat with us..."Candy Pop states, smirking. "Oh, you will see! I have many tricks up my sleeves!" I tell him, starting to juggle knifes, and then machetes, till I started juggling chainsaws, I was doing fine, until I dropped a chainsaw, and it almost hit my toe! I see out of the corner of my eye, Candy Pop grins. I then remember what Candy Cane once told me about her brother, that he laughs at the sight of pain! I pretend to juggle again, and this time, I purposely drop one onto my toe, cutting it. I screech out in pain! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I hear laughter, and fall to the ground..."Y-you laugh at pain..." I say, knowing Candy Pop was the one who laughed! "Wow... I guess you can be funny..." Candy Pop tells me, walking towards me, kneeling to where I am sitting, holding my toe in pain. "Heh, you are way too easy to hurt! Here, let me see your toe..." He says. I think he read my mind, because he then added, "I wont eat it! Imaginary friends don't taste good..." He whispered that last sentence into my ear, sending shivers down my neck, "See, Candy Cane, I told you he was gay!" I said, and Candy Cane giggled. "I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU!!!!!" We hear a child's voice in the distance, as we all look around. Maybe it's Delilah! Eh, probably not... "MY NAME ISN'T DELILAH!!!" The voice says again, and this time, I know exactly who it is! "Quinn?! What are you doing here?!" I yell to her, where ever she is. I finally catch a glimpse of red eyes in the shadows, and I grin as she starts running towards Candy Pop. "CANDY POP!! MOVE!!!!" I whisper-yell to Candy Pop. He doesn't move, instead he puts his hand half way into the air, catching Quinn, before she can hit him. He turns and looks at her, but before he can say anything, he falls backwards, blacking out. I am very confused by this, until I see another figure behind Quinn, "Harley, how did you and Jeff escape?!" "You do realize that Jeff has a knife, right?" She asks. I am such an idiot! "Oh yeah... but what happened to Candy Pop?" I ask her, confused. "I do not know, I just... wished for him to die for touching my sister, and then that happened!" She tells me. WAIT!! SHE KILLED CANDY POP?! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!! Wait... Uh oh... Candy Cane...."YOU KILLED MA BRO!!!!" Candy Cane yells to Harley, probably wanted to rip her head off! But she stops in her tracts. "How did you do it?" She asks Harley, confused.