A/N

I'm so happy that people are actually reading this! I was actually thinking about not finishing this book, because it doesn't really show the main characters, Harley, Jeff, and I guess Laughing Jack. This was supposed to be a love story between Jeff the killer and Harley, when, at the moment, it is about how Harley is teleporting everywhere and is meeting new characters! So, what I thought I would do is tell more about two characters in the story; Harley and Quinn!

Harley: Harley is a 17 year old girl, who was abused by her mother, after her father died in an a car accident, when Harley was 7, she ran out to catch a ball that went across the road, and her father jumped in front of a car, before it could hit Harley. He died the next day. Ever since her father's death, her mother accuses Harley for what happened. Harley had a little sister named Quinn, who was born a few days after the accident.

Quinn: Quinn is a 9 year old little girl, who never got to meet her father. Poor Quinn's mother was always telling her that her big sister, Harley, was to blame, and she believed her mother until her sister comes home, all happy and cheerful, like she had just meet the love of her life... Ever since that day for a year or so, Harley was happy, and would leave the house a lot. Quinn was very suspicious of her bigger sister, for she had never seen her so happy before! After a while, her sister became sad again, until finally, Quinn awoke to her sister brutally murdering their mother, and she went into her room quickly, and got her favourite red hoodie, and looked into her mirror. Harley never saw her sister leave the house, because Quinn never left her room physically. Quinn then found out that she could walk into mirrors, and travel through them! Ever since that night, Quinn searched for her now-insane big sister!

That's the backstory of the sisters! Tell me what you think in the comments, and don't forget to check out my other books!