Meeting the kid Part 1

(???'s PoV)
Ah hah! I found it!! "Hey Zo!! I found it!!" I yell to my caregiver, Zoralea. "Thank you so much, Chirp!!" She says back, rushing into the room that I am in. I give her the vial.
"Have you located my sister?" I ask her, worried.
"Not yet..." Zoralea examines the vial I gave her.
A little girl flies through the window and does a backflip in the air and lands on her feet. She has hair as black as night with white at the tips, and is wearing a black and white dress, black flats, and a white tiara that has a black stone surrounded by white stars. {Pics above!!} "Sup Luls?" I ask casually, even though she just flew! "Leafy is coming too!! She should be here any minute now!" The little girl exclaims and sits down on a very large chair in the corner of the room. The chair is black and has stars fading in to the top. At the very top, there is a crescent moon. As if on cue, the door breaks down and another little girl wearing a red dress walks in. She also has a tiara, but it has leaves instead of stars! Same with another girl, who has bunny ears. Her entrance was as dramatic as the others, with a summersault in the air. "Sille!! It's good to see you my friend!!" Sunset says to me, hugging me tightly...

(Dreamcatcher's PoV)
As I fly, I realize that Oceacioa is running right below me in her wolf form. As we near the treehouse, I notice that Oceacioa goes faster. She looks excited.... I don't really know why she is so happy to be here. Or why she agreed to come here... I mean, yeah, we grew up here, but still, I am dreading it. Zoralea is going to yell at me for not listening to her. I fly down to the ground and sit on a rock. Everyone is there... How are we going to get her out here? As if on cue, I see Oceacioa with someone on her back. "DREAM!!!!" She yells as I realize that it's Sille.

I'm really sorry...
I'm trying to not let the writers block ruin this, but I just can't think...
Like I said, I'm really sorry, and I hope that you guys can forgive me!!