HELL

I don’t know how long it has been since I was thrown into the basement. Prudence hasn't given me anything to eat or drink, not to mention a shower! I smell horrible! He comes in to beat me daily! I'm always bloody. I can feel it peel off my face by the end of the day. Sometimes I’m even too tired to fight back.        

        The basement door opens as I scramble weakly to hide in the corner. "Please," I beg, "please, no more."        
        "Uh…” I look to see Jasper holding a plate and what seems to be a glass of water. I lick my lips hungrily. "Prudence would kill me if he saw you here," I gasp. Jasper wavers for a moment before setting down the plate and water and running out, engulfing me back into darkness. I crawl to find my way to the food, patting the floor with my hands.

        Here it is! I happily pick up whatever was on the plate and take a bite out of it. It was warm and really good! It tasted like bread and cheese. No, toast! Grilled cheese sandwich maybe? I didn't care. I haven't eaten in so long! This tasted like heaven! I gobbled down the sandwich and chugged the water. I didn't know when Prudence would be back, but I most certainly didn't want him to take away my food! After I finished, I found my way back to the wall and huddled there and waited for Prudence's daily beating to commence.         
        About an hour passed with me just sitting there. It became tiring. I stood up shakily and stumbled my way to the door. Slowly, I pressed my ear against it in hopes I could hear something. Loud footsteps, but where were they going? They stopped at the basement door.  I peered down and saw the large shadow I will always have nightmares about. It was Prudence…  I gasped and backed away as the door as it swung open. Prudence glared at me. He took a step forward as I took a step back. He did it again and so did I. He backed me up to where I lost my footing and tripped, hitting my head on the stone wall! Prudence laughed. I sat up, glaring daggers. "Don't look at me like that, filth! You deserved it." I stood up and ran towards him, screaming like a ravage animal. Prudence grabs my throat as if it was nothing and throws me against the wall. I yelp in pain. "Stand up," he growls. "Fuck you!" I scream. "Well, well! Where did this new attitude come from? For the past few days you've begged me to stop and now you suddenly come out with some renewed hope?"        
        "Yeah," I nod, "it came with the wanting to kill you." He scowled at me. "Feeling so good about yourself, huh?" I nod again, smiling. Prudence smiled back and chuckled darkly, "well, if the beatings aren't getting through to your thick skull…then maybe this will."         
        "What are you doing," I screamed. "Helping you feel good. That was what you said to my cousin, wasn’t it?"        
        "Don't touch me you pervert!" Grabbing my hands, he held them above my head. “I don’t want to do this like you did, but you need to learn what it was like for him!”

      "Stop it!" I cried. "It doesn't feel good being held down, does it, Venom?" I shook my head wildly, "shut your mouth!" He laughed and kissed down my chest. I gasped and struggled to get away. "Stop that, Venom, before you regret it," he hissed.  It just made me struggle more. Prudence sighed angrily and bit chest, moving down to my stomach. I gasped and moaned, blushing. "S-stop." I gasped. "You made me,” he replied.

    I was dirty, bloody, and smelled and yet he still was doing this to me! "Beg me to stop," he whispered. I shook my head, whimpering. "I'm straight you fag!" Prudence’s eyes lit up like a fire and he smacked me. "You did the same thing so don't you dare call me that!" He screamed. "Fag! Fag! Fag!" I taunted. "You want to see fag? Fine! Here it is!" He ripped open my jeans and pulled them off. "What the Hell are you doing!?"        
        "Giving you what you want," he said, unbuckling the belt around his pants. Please God. Not that…