TEARS

I lied naked and trembling on the cold basement floor, crying. Prudence stood up, zipping his pants. "You are fucking pathetic," he spat, "did you really think I would rape you? That's disgusting."

    He didn't rape me. He only teased me. He pretended as if he would then backed off.  I felt so violated and scared. Prudence gripped my arm tightly and began dragging me out of the basement. "No!' I screamed, "let go you fucker! Let go now!" He smashed my face against the wall, shutting me up. "Stay quiet for a little while, will you?" I was dragged across wooden floor boards and thrown into a cold room, my body hitting hard along the white tiles. Prudence closed the door and locked it with a click. I stood nervously and started banging on the door. “Hey, let me out!” I demanded.
        "Wash yourself! You're filthy!" I groaned holding my cheek. How does he think I got so disgusting? I found myself standing in a bathroom. I wobbled over to the shower and turned the nob. Water streamed down as I turned it to the appropriate temperature, stepping in. My limbs ached like a motherfucker! I hate Prudence! I hate him so much! Tears weld up in my eyes. Why won’t he just kill me already!?         
        After twenty minutes of cleaning, I turned off the shower and stepped out, searching for a towel. None were in sight. I groaned with frustration. The door unlocked and swung open. Prudence stared at me with shock. I flushed a bright shade of red. He looked away quickly and threw a towel my direction. "Put that on!" I picked it up and wrapped the towel around my waist. "Are you done?" I nodded, "yes."         
        "Good," he said, taking my arm and walking down the hall just to throw me into another room. "Put something on," he said before closing the door. Of course he never forgets to lock it! Clothes lied on the bed, but they were just boxers and sweat pants. How kind of him…        
        Prudence left me in the room for hours. It makes me so mad that he just makes me wait! "55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around! 54 bottles of beer on the wall!" Prudence stormed into the room, furious. "Get up!"         
        "What the fuck did I do no-" He grabbed my messy hair and threw me on the bed, biting my collar bone. I gasped and bit my lip, wanting to moan! "B-bad day a-at work, per-pervert?" Prudence smacked me across my face, continuing to bite over my body. "Stop!" I yelled, pushing him away. He clasped both my hands and held them above my head. "I really don't have time for this, so I suggest you just relax and let it happen." I laughed insanely, "How about this! I suggest you get the fuck off me!" He growled and punched my side, making me cough and gasp for air. "Let it happen," he growled again. I shook my head, breathing heavily. Tears brimmed in my eyes once again. "Don't you cry," Prudence warned. "I don't deserve this," I choked, "not this."         
        "You better start getting used to it then." He said, squeezing my crouch. I yelped in surprise as Prudence huffed. "Who's the real monster?” I cried, “I was an ignorant kid who couldn't think for himself! You're a man who chooses to abuse and molest me!" He flinched and slowly let off my body, letting me sit up. I was panting breathlessly. "Yet,” he mumbled, "my cousin has to live with what you do to him every single day. I have to hear him cry when he has nightmares about you!  You deserve as much pain as you gave him." I shook my head, wordlessly.  He chuckled humorlessly, "you wouldn't understand. You never cared about anyone but yourself. You need a lesson that all actions have consequences." Prudence stood and pulled chains from under the bed. "Lay down," he ordered. I shook my head and tried moving away from him. He forced me down on the bed and mounted me as he chained my hands against the wall. I cried. "Shut up!" My crying lowered down to whimpers as Prudence lingered over me, staring directly in my eyes. "Can you even feel regret?" He whispered, pushing himself off and pulling out a pocket knife. "Every time Jasper hurts so will you.” Prudence slid the blade across my chest. Blood leaked from my wound. I cried out.