HOPE

I groaned, tiredly.  It has been two whole days and I haven’t seen Prudence even once. "Prudence," I called out dryly. "P-Prudence!" I called louder. There was no answer. "Shit..." I sighed weakly. Where is he? It was annoying when he just stared at me in silence, but now he's not here at all! What the fuck? "Prudence!" I yelled, my voice beginning to crack. I've had no food or water since the time he did what he did. Then he stormed out. I haven't even had a bathroom break! Now I smell! I can’t believe how gross and humiliated I feel. Reality is not sexy.        

        I relaxed weakly on the bed. I guess he's just going to let me die here slowly and alone.  I deserve no better. I'm not even going to pray to God for forgiveness. If God was real, he wouldn't have let this happen! I struggled one last time against the chains that bound me.       
        Angry voices erupted outside the door. “Prudence no….leave!”        
        “Could…understand!”
        “Forgive….thing to do!”        
        “Damn it…kills him!”        
        I only understood bits and pieces of the argument, but from how it sounded, so far it didn't look good on my part. I bit my lip and trembled from the fear rising up in the pit of my stomach. The yelling died away just as quickly as it started up. I began hyperventilating from how scary quiet it was. One minute turned into two. Two minutes turned into five. Five minutes turned in to ten and so on. I think I’m going to be sick. I couldn't take it anymore! My head began to feel dizzy and I couldn't focus my thoughts! The world darkened around me as my eyes slowly gave way. I couldn't stay awake any longer! I heard the door unlock just as darkness welcomed my sight.        

        Blinded by the bright lights in my room, I tried blinking but the light was so intense, I had to squint. "Finally, you're awake," a deep voice growled. "Pru-Prudence?" I stuttered. My hands lay at my sides over the blanket instead of being chained to the wall. I raised them shakily to block the light, but noticed a sandwich and glass of water on the night stand next to me. I sat up and traded glances from the sandwich to Prudence. He rolled his eyes and evaded my gaze. I took the sandwich and gobbled it down hungrily. Then, snatched the water and chugged that. I gasped heavily as the last gulp of water was swallowed.  Prudence gave me an angry side look. I looked away and stared down at my raw hands. The chains really did a number on them.  Suddenly, I blushed, realizing that the bed was clean, I was clean, and I wore no clothes what so ever. Prudence took the plate and glass, glaring at me as he did and walked out the door. Jasper stood in the door way, watching me. I flamed a deep red. "You okay?" He asked shyly. I nodded as I stared at my hands. "You need more water?" I shook my head. He took a deep breath and walked over to my bed side. "I-it is okay you know. You c-can talk to me." I looked up at him confused and leaned my head gently to the right.         
        "Jasper!" Prudence growled, causing the both of us to jump. "Get away from him."        
        "Why do I have to?"  Jasper yapped.       
        "We discussed this!"        
        "No! You yelled and threatened to kill him! There was no discussing anything! Just like always!” I pulled the blanket up closer to my tiny waist. This was sounding really bad.        
        "I won’t! Now get out!" Tears welled up in Jasper's eyes as he stormed out. Prudence sighed frustrated, "this is your entire fault you child fucker."         
        "No it wasn't!" I yelled and instantly regretted it. He smacked me hard enough to make me fall back on the bed! "Yes! Yes it was!" He hissed through clenched teeth. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, but I didn't. Instead I did something that I never thought I would do. "You are the one who kidnapped me! Did you think I happily went along to go rape Jasper? No! I was scared shitless! I wanted so badly to show I could prove myself and “be a man” that I would do anything to please the gang! Even rape a kid!"        
        "You fucking monster!"        
        "I know I am, but you've become nothing better!" He was puzzled. His mouth curved open.

"Then… Maybe you should know what it feels like to get raped." He closed the door and started unbuckling his pants. My heart raced. Fear was taking place in the confidence I thought I had. "You won’t d-do it," I whispered. "Really?" He challenged, slipping off his pants and walking over to me. I shook my head wildly, no!  No please!" He forcefully flipped me over onto my stomach and crawled over me, tearing the covers below my waist. My breath was raspy and quivering. I trembled beneath him. "Prudence," I cried. "Scared yet?" He hissed in my ear.  Tears streamed down my face. "You better be.”
       He didn’t take off his underwear, but he thrusted into me roughly, covering my mouth to muffle my crying. It was horrible! I was terrified! “Shut up!” He hissed, “Or are you asking for the real thing?” I could feel Prudence take hold of his underwear and begin to pull it down. This was too much for me. I bit hit hand! Prudence yelped while I took the chance to scream! Prudence stopped, stunned by the event. Footsteps marched up the stairs and burst into the room. "Prudence!" Jasper screamed, horrified, ripping Prudence off my delicate body. "Jasper wait! Hold on! Let me explain this first!"                
        "I don't think so! Get out!"        
        "W-what?" He asked, blinking.       
        "You heard me! Get out of my house!" He yelled, throwing Prudence’s pants at him. He stood there speechless as Jasper huffed angrily. Silently, he put his pants back on and walked quickly out of the room. Jasper ran over to me and held me tightly, hushing me. I wept loudly. "Shhhh. It’ll be okay, Seth. I won’t let him hurt you anymore. I promise."