STRUGGLE

"Traitor!" I spat. "Shut up, Seth. Now all of you! Put down your guns!"

        "Or what?" Ghost challenged him. Prudence chuckled darkly, pressing the gun directly at the back of my head. "Try me, sweet heart.” The four of them had a stare down while sweat dripped from my forehead. "What do you think this is going to solve?" I asked. No one answered. "If I'm dead, no one gets anything accomplished! Ghost! We'll give you Eagle's body, but I have to stay here!" She shook her head defiantly. "No, Venom."        
        I cursed under my breath. "Damn it, Ghost!" I elbowed Prudence in the stomach and head butted him as he leaned in, stealing his gun. Prudence fell back as I pointed the gun at Stitches. Everyone hesitated on their fire. “I have no connection with this man and have no problem killing him in cold blood. Now do you want to lose three lives today or would you rather take Eagle along and give him his proper burial?" Reaper shook his head, confused. "What happened to you, Venom?"
        "I'm where I belong. I'm staying in a house hold of Hell."
        "Then let us take you home." I smiled, "I left for a reason. I'm not going back. So kill me or let me get Eagle." We were silent as I felt Prudence's presence behind me. "Okay," Ghost sighed. "Ghost!" Reaper gasped. "I'm not going to kill him! Are you?" Reaper wavered before lowering his gun. "No."        
        "Well, I guess it's settled then. Fuck me…" Ghost lowered her weapon and Stitches followed her lead. "I'll go fetch him then," Prudence growled.
        I lowered my gun as well and waited. "Venom?" I peered up to see Ghost's grey eyes staring back. "Yes?"         
        "If this place is such a Hell then why do you stay?"  I smiled, "I don't want you idiots getting yourselves killed."        
        "We'll fight for you, Venom! You know that don't you?" I nodded, "that's what I'm afraid of.”
        "Here's your meat sack," Prudence said, hauling him onto Reaper's back. Reaper gave Prudence an evil glare before heaving Eagle to a green pickup across the street and putting him in the back seat. "Last chance, Venom."
        "I had my chances." She stared at me sadly and walked away with Stitches following her like a good minion. My eyes widened as they walked farther. "Wait a second. Prudence? Eagle died?"  He smiled, "with a good break to the neck."        
        "Wonderful."        
        Prudence grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me inside; locking the front door and taking the gun from my hands! "What kind of bull shit was that, Seth!?"        
        "What?"        
        "Taking the pistol? What were you thinking?"         
        "Well, I didn't want to get shot. That's one reason."        
        "I am being serious mother fucker!"
        "So am I! What if you shot me?"        
        "I wouldn't have! Unlike you, I trust in my struggles!"        
        "That didn't even make sense you idiot!"        
        "You shouldn't have taken control like that!"        
        "You would have killed someone if I didn't!"         
        "Immature bitch."        
        "What is your problem, Prudence!?"
        Prudence took a hold of my shirt and hoisted me to my feet as he kissed my lips passionately. I pushed him away and wiped my lips. “What are you doing?”

          “Shut up and hold still.” He took my arm and brushed his lips across mine. Questions with no answer ran around in my thoughts. Why is he doing this? Does he have feelings for me that are more than just loathsome? Is the reason why he has been getting more angry was because of these feelings? Doesn’t he know I’m a guy? What the hell is he doing? Why am I letting him do this?

         “Mph!” I tried to push him away, but the more I pushed the more he pulled himself in to me. Is he just finalizing his emotions? Fuck! Why does this have to happen to me? Why me? This is so wrong!
         "Prudence?" Jasper gasped.  He pushed me away as I gasped for air. "Wh-What the heck, Prudence?"         
        I wiped my lips and stared at him shockingly. "Yeah, Prudence... What the heck?" Prudence laughed quirkily and put the gun in his pants. "Well, this will be awkward to explain."
        "You don't say," I grumbled.