Chapter Thirty-Five: She's Dangerous

Face palm.

I wasn't that surprised to see Jordan and Connor, but Charlie? Seriously?

None of them seemed surprised to see me either. I guess Shayden has already talked to them.

"You've got some explaining to do," I say, sitting down by the campfire.

They all sit down by the fire and Shane asks, "where do we start?"

"Since you became a shifter," I reply.

"Ok," he starts, "Charlie was the second shifter ever. He became a Shifter four years ago. Connor was the third shifter and became a shifter three years ago. Jordan was the fourth and became one two years ago. I am the fifth which happened one year ago. There is exactly one year between the day we changed. And there is exactly five months between our birthdays."

I give him a look of, how did you know? They all just look at Charlie. Well of course.

"Our birthdays are all of the twenty first day of a month. There is four months between our birthdays. February-" Shane points to me. "-July-" he points to himself. "-April-" he points to Connor. "-September-" he points to Charlie. "-And December-" he points to Jordan. "There is one year between our births too."

"Poor Jordan hasn't had his birthday yet," I pout. He just glared at me.

I think about this for a minute then say, "but there is two months between Jordan and I."

"I guess you weren't supposed to happen," Jordan says 'thoughtfully'. I glare at him.

"But it ended the cycle. Your dad was born in January, the 21st. Think of it like a bracelet. Your dad is the clip and then the two main beads beside the clip. That's you and Jordan. Then there is four small beads between each main bead from then on. The rest of the beads are us."

I nod, getting his explanation. "Besides all that, did you know I was a shape shifter before you 'found out'?"

"Like I said last time, I- we suspected it. We actually suspected something would happen to you because you are Aiden's daughter. Jordan would keep updates on you. When it started to get to the time we predicted you would become a shape shifter, I moved to your school. Connor came then and Charlie was there those nights. It became a little more obvious when Charlie would tell us how you were gone some nights," Shayden explains. I nod.

Everything seems to be coming together.

"I feel like I have been stalked my whole life."

"Not your whole life, just about a year," Charlie reassures me.

"Actaully, the werewolves have probably been stalking you your whole life," Jordan tells me.

"Gee thanks I feel much better now."

We chatted for a bit after that, discussing our powers. Jordan's power turned out to be full control over darkness, which actually gave him the power over light, somewhat if you think about it. Jordan's wolf name is Night Soul. Connor's power is control over shaping stone, metal, rocks, anything. He called it the Blacksmith power. And his wolf name? I'm about to hear about that.

"And my wolf name is...Vulcan!" He says it proudly.

"Vulcan?" I tilt my head. "What kind of name is that?"

"It's after a Greek god I think. Anyway, it's the God of metalworking, sculpture etc." Connor explains.

I nod my head. "But before we go on, how did you guys discover your powers?"

"The beach, salt water," they all say in unison. Well, except for Jordan for some reason.

"And my power is over wind!" Charlie says in a childish voice.

"Right. You have the power over letting Fluffy off the chain. Right, " I nod thoughtfully.

Charlie just a groans and adds, "and my name is Cyclone."

"Did I hear right? Your name is physco? Sounds about right," I snort.

He just groans again and goes quiet. And I win. I look away then look back to see the last seconds of a cheeky smirk if Charlie's face. The next thing I know, my hair is flying wildly in my face and I can't stop it.

"Stop it! Stop!" I wail, failing to keep my hair in place. I can see Charlie grinning evilly. I glare at him. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under. He ignores my glare that would make Mason proud and continues to mess with me. So I decide to get him back with some revenge. I put my hand to the ground, making ice creep out and crawl towards his feet. It covers his shoes and crawls up his legs. Charlie's face goes wide with fear and he starts screaming. I quickly try to stop it so he will stop screaming, however, it won't go away. I frown worriedly. Suddenly I realise why I can't. Damn werewolves! I fight for power and eventually get it. I lift my hand off the ground only to slam it back onto the dirt, making the ice disappear.

"That's what happens when you mess with me," I say with smirk. I didn't mean to add the smirk or even say those words. I was forced too. By that wretched werewolf in me.

Silence fills the room and Connor, Shayden, Jordan and Charlie look at each other grimly somewhat. Finally Charlie speaks up, "she's stronger than we thought. She's so strong, she's dangerous."

---

Ok, I need you guys to ask questions so I know I'd I have missed any details.

I hope you liked it.

That's all.

Asterix.