Chapter Eleven: Shifters Don't Like The Ocean

I have three different personalities or instincts you could say.

One coming from the Wolf, another coming from the Human, and the last one, Werewolf. I had the instincts and possibly half the mind of a werewolf it seems. I had the body, power and instincts of a wolf, just a more advanced one you could say. And finally, the body, my personality and instincts of a human.

So,

In Wolf Shifter form, I was powerful and had the instincts of a normal wolf. I also had the instincts of werewolf (which I think wasn't as strong in my wolf form) and the brain, my personality and instincts of well you could say my human.

In human form, I was just a or my human. I had a perfectly functional brain (that is to the ones that think I don't) and my personality. I also had the powerfulness of a wolf and instincts. I had the instincts of a werewolf too (which was stronger in my human form).

The Werewolf instincts and mind didn't just consist of food, water, like a human. Every werewolf had the actual instincts to be on top of the world. They are cruel beasts. I wasn't proud to have the instincts of one.

There. I get it now. Anyone else get it?

To add more confusing information, I'm a hybrid. I am a mix between werewolf, human and wolf-shifter. So let's settle on the terms, Werewolf for the giant ugly creatures, just wolf form for when I am in that form, human form for when I am human and I am a Shifter.

"Does this look good on me?"

"Shut up Carla, your ruining my thinking patterns."

"Oh no! I must leave her alone! There is only so often she thinks hard, it's exotic!" Carla says with too many exclamation marks. "Anyway back to the subject, does this look good on me!" She demands.

"Yeah?" I say without looking.

"Look!" She almost yells.

I look. she has a simple flowery beach dress on the meets her knees.

"Yeah you look fine," I answer, "why a beach dress?"

"Remember, we are going to the beach tomorrow!" Carla reminds me. Why does everything she says have a exclamation mark?

(A/N watch out while the fourth wall slowly crumbles)

"Oh right."

"How did you not remember that?!"

I'm about to answer when I hear a voice.

"Do these jeans make my butt look fat?" I hear.

"Omg, they totally do," another replies.

"Do you like my new coat?"

"Yes girl! It's so faboo!"

The voices don't sound...girly. I peer around the corner to see Shane, Jordan and Brian acting like girly girls. At the moment, Jordan is holding up dress, Shane has his hands in his hair and Brian has a scarf around his neck while making a pouty face at Shane. I stay hidden while watching them.

"Does my hair look better this way or this way with this dress?"

"I think it looks best this way."

You have no idea how hard it is to not laugh.

"No, your totally wrong, it looks best this way."

"Na ah, I'm the expert here!"

I can't help it, I crack up laughing, while walking slowly to them. I find myself on my knees in front of them, laughing.