Discovered

Chapter Twelve.

As the silence of the library grew on me, I walked around looking at all the section there were. Fiction, non-fiction, careers, and other things that people would normally look for. But I wasn't looking for anything normal, I was looking for Demonology, Pagan History, or Pagan Gods.

"Excuse Me", A women startled me as I walked around the corner if a big gigantic book shelf. She stood there in front of me, staring at me with her white eyes, she must have been a very old demon, centuries old if her eyes have given out. "Oh", I said deeply, I put a hand to my chest to make sure my heart wasn't going to jump out of my skin, she had really scared me. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that-", I began to say but she wasn't listening to I word I was saying. "-you shouldn't be here", she said with a firm voice.

"Excuse Me?", I asked her. "I have every right to be here, I am the Princess of the Underworld, Infect who are you?", I asked the women, her face expression tinted a little towards me, and I guess it was because I had told her I was the Princess of the Underworld.

"Then if you are so, you know what is to come", she said. "What are you-", she interrupted me again. "You've come here to seek answers about-", "-Yes! I know what I came here for can you please stop interrupting me?", I looked at her with irritation, and after I showed how annoyed I was with her she disappeared, literally into thin air.

"Uh . . Hello?", I called out. "Are you . . Still there?", I walked around the library looking around for the women but the feeling of her presence was gone. Then suddenly a book fell off one of the shelves across the library, straight from the top. "Are you the librarian here?", I asked the women, but so far I was just talking to an old dusty library.

I walked over to were the book dropped and picked it up, it's tittle was layered with dust, and so once I wiped it off, it said "The Legends Of Hell".

"Thank you", I said aloud, hopefully the women would hear me so she could get her appreciation from me, I felt bad about cutting her off, and telling her interrupting me was a shitty move, but then again, it was pretty fair of me to act the way I did, since and elderly demon should know better than me to be cutting of people when it's their turn to talk.

Once I was able to sit down and read the book. (more like skim through it and only look at the interesting pictures) I came upon one page that was very interesting. it had two women each laying on a bed, maids surrounded them, one of the girls had orange red hair like Roxanne and bright green eyes like hers, the other girl had brown hair, brown eyes just like me, and as she clenched the bed orange flames were drawn from her hands, she gritted her teeth in pain, but as for the girl who looked like Roxanne she had her mouth open as if screaming in pain.

But that wasn't the most disturbing part of the painting, what was disturbing was the fact that for each girl there stomachs were ripped open, and demons were climbing out of their stomachs.

For the girl who looked like Roxanne a demon with golden horns, black eyes, and dark red skin, he looked like half bull, and half man . . What were those called again? Oh, right, a Minotaur, was looking over at the girl looked like me.

And as for the the one who looked like me . . The demon had white eyes, and had half a human figure that was completely normal, light tan skin, and orange hair that was curly. As for the other half of his body he had a horse, he was a Centaur, and the horse part of him was black fur.

After looking at the picture, I began to read what it was about. "Agh, that legend interests you?", suddenly the old women of the library appeared over my shoulder looking over to see what I was reading, I jumped at her voice cutting through the silence of the library.

"Can you try and not do that?", I asked her, "sorry, you must forgive me it's been centuries since anyone's has walked into this library", she told me, I looked back at her like she was nuts, "you have got to be kidding me", I said, she shook her head, she was honestly telling me the truth. "seriously, centuries? no way", I objected.

Oh, yes, I saw your parents get married here in this castle, that's how long I have been here, in fact I have been here ever since your fathers, father was born", she added. "My grandfather?", I asked her. "yes, your Grandfather Satan".