All You Need Is Love, Or Apollyon

Chapter Twenty.

"How dare you! are you purposely trying to piss me off?!", my father yelled at me. I shook my head, "No father, of course not, I was just . . There was a bug in my eye, and when I came in the room I accidentally pushed over the-", he ended me and my days of excuses, he stood straight up, and walked around the room pacing.

"Let's just get to the point, whether you like it or not you are getting married", he said with a hard tone. "in fact, tomorrow!", he raised his voice. Roxanne looked to our father with worry in them, she hated Malthas, hated him and she were to be married to him tomorrow. But me . . I wouldn't mind being bounded to Apollyon for the rest of my life.

"What? but you can't, Aunt Lillith hasn't even arrived yet!", Roxanne exclaimed. "Yes, well . . Too bad for her I am having Julias do everything, he insisted especially after you messed up everything!", my father yelled, he raised his hand at Roxanne, to strike her take his anger out on her face.

But no, it wasn't going to happen this time, I pushed Roxanne out of the way, and just in time to save her from the black poisonous claws that came in contact with my face.

A sharp sting pierced my cheeks, left and right, my father had attacked both sides with two quick hits, I fell to the ground instantly, the venom in his claws were strong, I could feel it quickly surging through my warm cheeks that were cut open and exposed to the warm air blowing through the room.

"Wendy!", Roxanne shrieked, she fell to my side on her knees in shock. she lifted me in he earns as she sat in the floor, and looked down at me, tears pouring from her eyes. "leave her!", my father yelled with anger, he lifted his right hand to strike Roxanne from the left, but as soon as he raised his arm, an arrow shot through the air passing by Roxanne and my unconscious head into our fathers right shoulder.

In through the front, and fully out the back. my father used his left hand to aid his right shoulder. I smiled at the arrow that stuck out of the wooden wall behind my father, it was Apollyon to my rescue.

"Have you gone mad Lucifer?!", Apollyon yelled. he walked in the room, completely angry, and disturbed by what was going on he helped Roxanne up, and told her to leave quickly. once she was gone, he picked me up off the ground, his hand around my waist, and the line of were my knee bends.

I placed my arms around his neck. "Apollyon, what are you doing here?! this is personal business between me, and my daughters!", my father yelled, he clenched his fists in anger towards Apollyon, and I, but Apollyon didn't budge.

"I am here because, she. .", Apollyon looked down at me, worry filled his mind, I could tell from how hard his grip was on me as he held me in his arms. "-She is my business", he finished.

My father looked a Apollyon a break of bafflement took over his angry face expression. and without another word Apollyon turned around and left the room.