Husbands

Chapter One.

"What is going on in here?!", my father burst through the bedroom door just in time, and right on his que. He knew what had happened as soon as he saw Roxanne in my arms, dryed up like a worm on the sidewalk in the summer. He turned away that instant, and two figures stood behind him in wonder. "Is everything alright Lucifer?", One of them asked, he had dark skin, a trimmed beard linning his chin, and the sides of his mouth, and the top rim of his lips. He had dark armor on, covering his shoulders, chest, knees, and legs, but everything else was covered by black material. He had an eye patch on his right eye, and a golden ball slinging from his left side. He looked at Roxanne in wonder, but the other one beside him stood I na posture that read he wasn't surprised, which I kind of like because it was good to know that some people of the Underworld kingdom knew that there king, their lord was a royal prick.

"Yes, everything is just fine, I geuss now that this turn of events has happened, we can introduce you now", My father looked to both men, and didnt even gesture to me, and my sister.

"The one limp like a dead fish is Roxanne, and the other . . that is Wendy", he said.

The men looked at Roxanne, and then to me, and nodded there heads in a greeting manner.

"Ladies, or lady who is conscious meet, Apollyon", My father pointed to the one who stood there with a metal mask on his face that made his narrow eyes glow a bright purple, and there were faint lines here and there representing scar's, and as for everyhing else he had a bow slung over his shoulder, and a bag of arrows strapped ot his chest that hung behind him, and he had purple cloak, the hood was always up, covering his hair, the cloak lingered around his body like a covering for his bottom, as his lgs stuck out they were armed with shiny polished silver amor, as well as his arms, hands, and fingers, and chest as well, almost his whole body, accept for the top of his head. He nodded his head towards me as a distant hand-shake my room was too much of a battlefield right now for geusts to step in an feel safe.

"Hello", I said I na shaky voice, I was pretty shooken up about what had happened to Roxanne. "And this . .", My father looked over to the dark skinned man with the eye patch. "This is my dearest friend Malphas", My father smiled well at Malphas who instead of nodding his head ot me, and my unconscious sister nodded his head to my father, who did not care that we did not make eye contact and greeted one another properly.

Except for the Apollyon man, he stood there, I could feel his gaze on me, and my sister. "Well, good night Wendy, send Roxanne my regrets as well", He said before he began to close the door, then my voice stopped him, "Which one? The part where you hit her? Or the part you forced some women into giving birht to us so you could have heir?", I asked him, he gave me a long hateful glare before closing the door, and not even a second went by before Salina pushed through the obstacles, and handed me a damp rag. "Did I see thee Apollyon in our very hallways?", Salina asked me, "Yeah, that was his name, but I dont think its the Apollyon you want it to be", I told her. "Did he have a bow, and bright purple eyes?", she asked me, I shook my head. "That's thee Apollyon then", she said with growing excitement. "And what about him?", I asked her, she looked at me like I was alien then. "Are you mad Wendy? Thee Apollyon? Of the underworld? Leader of all Demons, great heir of your father's cousin?", she asked me, none of the tittle's rung a bell in my head.

"Nothing?", she asked me, I shook my head. "Nothing at all", I said. She sighed. "We have to get you into your history", she said, "If that means reading books, count me out", I told her, she smiled. "Which one's mine Salina?", Roxanne's voice broke into a croak, and I helped her sip some water from a cup Salina had brought along with the bowl, and the rag.

"Malphas", Salina said simply, Roxanne let out a dry sigh. "And so I get-", I began to say but Salina was more excited than I was to say his name, and so she blurted it out for me. "Apollyon", she said. She sighed dreamily, and looked at me with a smile. "Your very lucky, know that at least if you dont know who he is", she said.