Blind

Chapter Eighteen.

"Good day Wendy", he stood next to me, and I clenched my teeth to keep me from lashing out. "Good day . . Apollyon", I said with distance, I walked to the other side of him, having my back to him again.

"Is . . Everything okay?", he asked me, and just right there I wanted to tell at him and say "No, everything is not alright!". the only problem was I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I took a deep breathe that was later let out as a sigh.

And I knew I had his attention on me. "Wendy I-", he began to say but I cut him off. "Can I be honest with you lord Apollyon?", I asked I said 'Lord' before his name to show him that I was loosing respect for him, that from now on, unless there was a good explanation for not telling me about Zepar, and Mictain, we had a barrier between one another.

"Yes, of course", he said solemnly. "Why didn't you tell me?", I asked him, "I don't know-", he started to play dumb with me, but I was smarter. "don't play stupid with me Apollyon, I'll just loose my temper more easily", I said, I didn't even bother looking at him.

He sighed, as if he didn't want to get into this conversation. I didn't want to either, but I want it over and done with. "I . . I don't know where to start, Wendy", he admitted. "How about you start from the beginning?", I said with a forceful tone.

"Fine. but will you please look at me?", he asked me, I shook my head, my back to him still, "No, I cant", I said. "Wendy, I can't talk to you if your not facing me", he said, that was crap, he totally could, he just didn't want to. And I didn't want to start of this conversation with the argument of me not wanting to see him.

So I turned around to face him, and to my surprise, when my eyes lifted to see that same old silver mask hat covered his face, I looked this time to find a different mask. It was him . . His real features,his real face. My Underworld he was gorgeous! his purple eyes were te known and more announced thing of his face, they were violently bright, but gentle with their gaze.

His face, like his Body was lightly tanned, but he was not dark, just perfect, it made a natural attractive glow to his figure, his bone structure trailed along his cheek bones giving him a strong defensive posture when he lifted his head high.

And his hair. . it almost made me melt into a puddle of defeat when I saw his hair, infect his whole entire body did.

His hair was an auburn chocolate brown, it was good looking, it was layered but short and messy,some strands came down to touch his forehead.

"Wendy?", he smirked at me for some reason, I was taken up by his figure I guess I was standing there in silence. "huh?. . Yeah, I can't do this", I said as I began to walk away, Apollyon, I'll admit to it, he was handsome, a gentlemen, the nicest man I had ever met, he was funny, gentle, and sweet.

I couldn't face him now that I had seen and entirely different part of him that kept me speechless, I was supposed to be mad at him, but his looks had stopped that, I even began to think, I wasn't mad at him I was mad at the fact that he was dragged Into this, because my father is the great and powerful Lucifer he will get anyone he wants whenever because he probably . . Threatened Malthas, and Apollyon to do what he wanted.

-before I even had a step toward the pathway of the garden, Apollyon's hands was in my left wrist and he twirled me around to pull me in close to where we were only face to face, looking at one another.

He looked down at me with his bright purple eyes, and they kept looking down at my lips. "I . .", I began to make up an excuse for me to leave, I could just say 'I have to go', like they say in the movies but . . I wanted this to happen, this kiss, this moment, but I just couldn't do it, Apollyon . . If I were to bare a child for him that was evil, if things were to get ruff while we were together, especially here, in hell, I wouldn't want to get any closer, for the sake of not losing him.

So that's how it was, as I slipped out of his hold on me, I walked over to the Bench next to the river, and sat down, crossing my arms over my chest. He stood there, his arms limp, and I could see how dead he was inside, sad, and almost the look of eruption.

and then it happened I began to cry, silent tears trickled down my cheeks, and dropped to the floor like wax off a candle stick. "what am I going to do?", I asked him with a sob, it was like he was woken up from a state, and looked over to me alive. "Oh, Wendy, please don't cry", he begged, he bent down before me, and took my hand in his.

"I can't got through with this it's madness", I said. he shook his head, "I know, I know, and there's nothing I could do about it in all my power, but I know someone who can", he added, I looked at him, and waited for him to answer the look on my face that probably had a tint of growing hope.