The Book

Chapter Fourteen.

As I reached my room, I walked in to find that I was completely alone, just the right time to start reading the dialogue of the book.

And so I did, I settled on my bed, and flipped the book open back to the page. And I began to read it . .

'One of Hell's greatest Legends of all is Zepar, and Mictain. Sons of the chosen females to bare children of the highest demons in hell, usually threw centuries of being born, life after life they are born from Satan's heir. in order for Zepar, and Mictain to be born is for the heir to be female, two females are needed.'

'The purpose of this legend is for Satan to fake over the world. Once Zepar and Mictain are born they instantly begin to take over the world, they're first stake of disaster is killing the women who have given birth to them, second they develop there powers by slaughtering all the demons in the realm of the underworld.'

'Zepar, demon of war, and wraith causes problems everywhere he goes, as for Mictain he is the demon of death, he can cause painful ways of death upon anyone with just a thought, and can bring anything or anyone back to life. the signs of Zepar, and Mictain coming to bring the world to its end are-'.

That was it, the dialogue had ended, the rest if the section was ripped out, and as far as I had pieced together was that Zepar, and Mictain were a dangerous couple together, and also that I knew why Roxanne, and I were to give birth to the children of the two top demons in the realm.