Last Kiss

Chapter Twenty-Six.

"What's her name?", I asked Apollyon, I laid on the bed next to him as the Hellhound crawled up to me with her tiny paws and laid on my breast, licking my face with her snake like to which was split on the end, parting two ways.

"Well . . That's the thing, it's up to you, she belongs to you now", Apollyon patted the top of the Hellhounds head softly, and looked at me with a smile.

"Hmm . . I think ill name you . . Lexine", I told the dog. suddenly, the dog yelped in pain and looked to its tail to see a spark of electricity spark out of the top of its skinny whip like tail. I jumped, and so did Apollyon. "What the hell was that?", I asked Apollyon, "I . . I honestly . . I think have an idea, but it can't be", Apollyon said amazed. "What is it?", I asked him. "some say that when Hellhounds were really meant to be with their owners, the ones to choose them, they are granted powers when officially owned, if the owner, and the Hellhound were not meant to be, they would just be regular hellhounds", Apollyon picked up Lexine and examined her as if she were some kind of lab rat.

"So does that mean she has powers bow? what kind?", I questioned Apollyon. He shrugged. "well from the spark of electricity I would have to say, Lexine has the power to control electricity", Apollyon handed Lexine over to me and placed her in my lap, I jerked at the touch of Lexines paws, and weight only because I thought I were to be electrocuted to a crisp.

Apollyon chuckled. "don't worry, they know how to control their powers", he explained to me. I softly punched him in the shoulder, and he out his hand on the spot I had tapped my knuckles against, and he smiled at me. "you butt, you knew how scared I was towards how Lexine can zap whenever she wants to though", I said staring at Lexine's tail. "You know I would never give you anything that would hurt you", Apollyon said softly kissing my neck.

My mind began to purr as he made his way down to my color bone, then trailed down my shoulder, and all the way down the line of my arm. "Sure . .", I said beginning to tease me. "I never would", he promises. "you could hurt me", I said, he looked at me in mid of trailing back up my shoulder to once again kiss my neck, he said " I wouldn't dare", and that made me smile.

"I would never use your heart against you Wendy", he crawled on top of me, and looked down at me as I laid underneath him, and he looked into my eyes, and we just laid there, at least for what felt like an eternity, looking at one another, talking through each others eyes, hints of smiles, and glimmers in our eyes, we just took in the view of one another in our sights, a beautiful and gorgeous mental picture.

"You know, when I first saw you, I honestly didn't know if you were real or not, your beauty was so strong I seriously thought that life was a trick that instant moment", Apollyon leaned down, and I wrapped my arms around his bare back, he gave me a passionate hard kiss that made a burning sensations when our lips met.

He pushed himself onto me getting closer so our bodies were hugging, skin to skin, stomach to stomach. but then of course someone walked through the door closing it behind them quickly as they could.

"My lord, the devil, Lucifer, he comes to have you lay down with thee lady, and bare children at once as soon as months to come, you must take the potion now or forever be stuck here", Coraline rushed over to us fumbling one potion in her hands in a skinny vial that glowed a bright hazy purple. she handed it to me, and I looked at it. one vial? what about-.

We all looked over to Apollyon who grabbed the vial from me and tossed it quickly behind the other side of the bed hidden from the stance of the door way where a second had gone by and my father had nursed through the door. he was pissed. "you sister, has gone drinking a potion to take her to the human world?!", he pushed Coraline out of the way, and took me by the throat.

"Lucifer!", Apollyon yelled at my father. He had me off the ground, and his grip on my throat was so strong that I had began to feel my face grow smaller because of the suffocation. " you put my wife down or so help me-", my father whipped his black demon eyes to Apollyon. "Or what?! you'll so 'help me god' huh?!! she still belongs to me by the chains around her ankles until you give her a damn ring!", My father pushed his hand out to Apollyon, and in a blink of an eye Apollyon was pushed into the wall, the ricks breaking behind him and pulling him outside.

"Apollyon", his name came out of my mouth like a muffled word as he was falling to his death, many stories down. my father chuckled evilly, and let me go to fall to my knees, and I grasped my neck, breathing for air like there was no tomorrow. "Apollyon", I broke into a hysterical fit of crying, he was gone, he was dead, forever gone. "oh, poor baby, dumb boyfriend is dead because he didn't follow orders, deal with it, I can re-arrange for another one", my father said, and that was it.