"Plans"

Chapter Eleven.

"I can care less about Verin's death, the boy was an idiot to be fulling around like that with your future wife, Wendy, how do you like her by the way may I ask Apollyon?", My Father asked Apollyon who was probably standing about somehwere in the room or sitting in one of my fathers geust chairs that sat infront of his desk, answered him. "She's come to my liking, Lucifer", Apollyon replied to him. "Good, I hope the same for you Malthas?", My father said more than asked. "Ahem, Uh-yes, your sire", Malthas answered. I looked over to Roxanne who shook her head in disgust, and mouthed "No". I shook my head in agreement, and we quietly put our heads against the door again.

"So, My Lord, when is the wedding's to be done?", Malthas asked Lucifer, "The day after tomorrow, I am having the girls wedding dresses done today, and as for everything else I am having a dear family member, Lillith Coin, to do everything esle", Our father told them, I had a deep sigh inside my head, Aunt Lillith was the worst person in the Underworld, she was just like our father, but besides that, she would make our wedding the worst event ever to be thrown. I could just see it already, bad taste in decorations, the food, the set up for the tables, and seating, everything.

If she were to design my wedding, why didn't she just pick the groom that I marry as well?

"Why? Do you have something planned?", My father asked Malthas. "No, I was just in need of the date so I may invite a few family members, if that is to your liking?", Malthas asked my father, "Yes, of course", My father answered him. "Now, until then, for our plan, it is certain that on the day of the wedding, you are to sleep with them, my daughters need to bare children in order to have our plan suceed", our father said, and my mind flicked with curiousity. "Yes, of course .. but do the girls know that we are to mate on thee wedding day?", Apollyon asked, his voice careful with the authority of my father, but straight to the point. "Yes, they will soon, I will break the news to them", My father said, "until then, we can only hope the months of them pregnant will go faster, and soon the world will be ours", My father said in an evil tone. He then dismissed the Apollyon, and Malthas, and I looked at Roxanne frozen. "What are we to do?", She whispere to me, I shrugged, and looked behind her, Salina was already gone.

I turned around to see that there was a gigantic statue of our father in the corner, big enough to hide me, and her, quickly we rushed over behind the statue, and hid there waiting for Malthas, and Apollyon to leave as they poured into the hallway. "I'll see you later this evening Malthas, as we go over the plans?", Apllyon asked Malthas, as he began to walk away. "yes, of course, excuse me Apollyon", Malthas walked away, and Apollyon lingered in the hallway, the door to my father's? study was closed. "You can come out now", Apollyon said with a quiet voice. Roxanne began to move, but I grabbed her hand, and she looked at me, I shook my head, "No". Apollyon then looked around, realizing that no one was around, at least to him, he turned around and left.

I sighed with relief as did Roxanne when he left, and quickly got out from behind the statue to leave before our father would come rushing out. "We need to get to our bedroom, and get you changed", Roxanne said leading me down the hallway, but I stopped to go into our humungeous library. She followed behind instead of asking me why.

"What are we doing here?", she asked me, "What am 'I' doing here", I looked back at her, "I'll meet you at the room, I just . . want some alone time", I told her, she looked at me questioningly, and then turned around to leave. "Okay, when you get back i'll have Salina prepare your bath", she told me, I shook my head, and walked deeper into the library.