Death

Chapter Twenty-Seven.

I had snapped. I was done with my father, and his ways. He had killed Apollyon, my one and only love, the one I had seen my future with, and now he was gone, because my father had taken that away from me without a true reason, and now he was going to have to see what happens when he does that.

My sobbing had stopped and silence took over the room. my father was still amused and laughing as he slowly made his way to the door. I stood up, and followed behind him. he hadn't even noticed, "your right father, I could always get a new one, just like I can get a new father!", my fathers back was towards me, and with one hit, I had forced my right palm engulfed with raging flames into his spine.

Breaking through his skin, his muscle, his flesh, and tissue I had grasped his spine and yanked on it, burning it with my flames that came from my sincere hate towards him. my father bent to his knees and yelled with pain, he screamed so loud I thought that a microphone was going out of key, and making that annoying and baring siren that screamed out whenever someone sang too high pitched.

I squeezed harder, and harder, and harder until my finger tips were digging into the palms of my hand and cutting through my own skin. "No! Wendy, you are not like this! do right and forbid what is wrong", Coraline put her hand on my forearm and her soft touch brought me back into the reality of non revengeful state.

I turned my head to her, silent tears rushed down my cheeks as my heart ached with emotional stress, my head, it throbbed from the many thoughts storing themselves in front of my eyes, showing me glorious and beautiful ways to kill my father. I let go if his spine as Coraline slipped me the vial of glowing purple liquid in the small single vial.

My father fell to the floor as soon as I let go of him, he collapsed, dead, or passed out, either way I did not hesitate to drink the potion and prepare to leave to the human world. "thank you Coraline", I handed Coraline the empty vial, and backed away.

"How long until it begins to move me to the human world?", I asked her. "Five minutes", I looked behind me to see Apollyon climb the wall and walk back into the room through the hole he had once gone through. "Apollyon?", I cried, I rushed over to him, and I hugged him tightly. he kisses me in my lips, and held me there for a moment and then he faced me, eye to eye.

"Quickly take your vial and let's go Apollyon", I told him, "I-I can't", Apollyon stuttered nervously. "Very funny, now come on get a move on it", I told him. he shook his head in failure, "I'm serious Wendy I can't go", Apollyon told me.

I shook my head like this was not happening, this wasn't real. I had understood now, Apollyon was sacrificing himself for me all along, he didn't have a vial for himself and he couldn't join me, tears stretched down my cheeks as I watched him stand there hopelessly.

"No . . No", I sobbed. "My Aunt didn't have enough to lend me a vial of potion, just enough for you, and your sister", he begun to explain. I smacked him in the face out of the anger, and building depression I had towards the thought of him not being there with me in the human world. . . Together.

I began to sob, and if fell into his arms as he held me in place. I buried my head into his chest, and he held me tight, his arms folding around my back as he kissed the top of my head, and whispered to me that everything would be alright, but no it wasn't going to be alright.

"Promise me Wendy, promise me you won't give into your father, he will use me to get to you, promise me", he whispered into my hair. "promise me", Apollyon looked me in the eyes, and I saw a tear run down his cheek. he put his hands onto my face and cupped my cheeks gently.

"Promise me", he whispered again, and I shook my head, "I promise, Apollyon I promise", I said, he smiled, as sad sickened smile that was dieing, never to smile because his lips were never to be happy ever again. He leaned in and kissed me, gently he kissed me, and he savored the touch of my lips against his, holding me in place, staying still as if it were to kill himself then he let go.

Suddenly I had begun to get woozy, and I fell into his arms blacking out. the last thing I heard was his words. "Wendy, I love you".