25; B-side

[AN] remember chapter 22 "A-side"? This is what oikawa did during the same time.

~~~

At the sound of the loud alarm the setter groaned and crawled out of bed.

As he took off his shirt he suddenly saw a flash. He turned to the door to see his mom with your phone.

"She will surely be happy about those abs on her phone. Get it? Abs, apps?"

"MOM!" he blushed furiously.

"Kyaa he's embarrassed, my son is the cutest!"

"GET OUT!"
he threw the door shut and his mom went downstairs giggling.

Letting out a heavy sigh he continued to prepare for school.

When he was exiting the house he saw that you were leaving as well. But instead of calling out to you he hid behind the nearest possibility.

'What is this, are you kidding me?'

He gripped his chest as his heart was doing loops. His legs giving away, sinking slowly to the ground.

What he needed now was advice.

"Iwa-chan, it's bad, seriously bad! I'm going to die!"

"So you already know the consequences of waking me up?"

By now Oikawa sat on Iwaizumis bed gripping him on the collar and shaking him.

"I'm serious, I'm sick!"

"Yeah, you really need a cure for your stupidity."

"You're not taking me serious! But it aches, my heart, yet I'm happy! I feel so empty yet I feel like bursting because it's so much it's overflowing..."

He began speaking in a lower voice while looking at the floor.

"And- ... it's getting worse whenever she's around... I'm getting sweaty and cold and ... my, my lips, they're trembling and when I look at her they curl and-"

His head turned higher again until he met the gaze of his friend and he spoke in the most serious tone possible.

"Do you think she's an alien?"

"PPFFFFFFF-"

"DON'T LAUGH"

But he couldn't contain himself, causing him to roll from the bed and still laughing on the floor.

Oikawa, still embarrassed, sat on the bed sulking.

Slowly the other male regained himself.
"You're just in love, that's normal, idiot!"

"Haaah?! I would know if it was that!"

The ace gave him a questioning look what made the setter only shrug.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not! I don't love her!"

---

Then at school, whenever he saw you he could only hide.

》where are you? [...]《

'Should I text back? But wouldn't she know then that the prepaid thing was a lie?'

After a while of following her she went near Iwa-chan and Miura again but stopped before reaching them.

'Could it be she is in love with Iwa-chan? Not like I care, really.'

At the same moment the phone in his pocket rang loudly and he swiped over the screen furiously a couple of times.

As he looked up his eyes met with yours. When he felt the heat building up in his face he quickly turned and ran away.

He ran without thinking, as long as you were away, it didn't matter where it was.

When he got slower he wound up at a place with lots of flowers. He didn't knew the schoolgarden was this big.

Looking around he spotted a girl on a bench. A bee was flying around her face, she didn't move an inch, eyes and mouth shut tightly.

With his hands he carefully led the bee away. The girl was cute, not breathtakingly beautiful like you, but cute.

"There you go, the bee is gone."

"Oh thank you a lot! I was scared to anger it if I were to wave it away!"

"No problem really, but you could repay me by going out on a date with me?"

When he smiled the girl blushed, looking to the ground shyly.

'I will prove it to Iwa-chan, I don't have any feelings for her. She's only extraterrestrial, that's why she's fascinating.'

In his pocket he could feel the phone vibrating.

But it wasn't important.