19; as expected

"There you are, my partner in crime!"

"Took a while to get what we need."

"So let's go through it once more."

"I'll hide in the storage room in a minute, that way I can prepare everything while you are in the gym busy with practise."

"Is it really OK? After all practise will go on for a while."

"Sure I'll just play something on my phone. However, by then I'll have it prepared."

"Alright, so when it's done you sneak out of the room, I'll make sure to disappear fast as well and text him to lock the room."

"You tell him you lost the key in the storage room, though of course it isn't there. Miura might help him search for it, if she doesn't I installed a vase. If I pull this thread that connects to the window, it will drop, break and she will come worrying."

"You sure this will work?"

"Not at all but that was the only thing I could think of. But she seems like someone who would help."

"Well as soon as they both are in there I'll make lots of noise, so they won't hear the door closing. And that's it."

"And if they're freezing they can use the blanket that I'll leave there."

You nodded at each other in approval and flashed a smile.

He held his hand high in the air, gesturing to give him a high 5, so when you jumped he pulled away so you swung air.

"Oow" he cried when you punched his arm.

"Deserved it ..."

---

Later when it was time for you to leave, Oikawa came and pushed you back inside troubled.

"Oikawa, try to handle it yourself I still need to grab the blanket I forgot."

"He said he won't do it, what should I write?"

"Oh yeah that sounds like him. I wouldn't have done it either."

"What should I do!!!"

"How about something family related? That should do, right?"

He calmed down, typing something.
"Aaaaand, send!"

"What did you write?"

"I wrote that my sister and nephew are at home to visit and I want to see them. He will understand that."

"Mmh so you have a sister? Well I figured that you couldn't possibly have an older brother."

"? Why not?"

"An older brother would beat you to a pulp because of the way you are most of the time."

"Huh what do you mean? That's mean you know!"

"No it's kind of logical. You wouldn't be that spoiled if there wasn't someone that doted on you. And that fits more to an older sister."

"Isn't that sexism?!"

"I bet she dressed you up when you were little and played with you as a doll."

His face burned red immediately and he tried to deny it but he was bad at lying to you.

"Now we should hurry, before-... did you close the door?"

"Ah yes, the plan might had failed if Iwa-chan saw me or you."

"Oh good, I thought for a second we were locked in."

Suddenly the light went out.

You both gasped at each other, ran towards the door trying to desperately open it.

"No way! We're locked!"

---
(Back at the moment Oikawa shut the door to the storage room.)

The captain gave the keys to his underclassman, Kageyama Tobio.

When Kageyama saw the closed door he thought that the captain shut it himself but since he gave the keys away he couldn't have locked it.

So he did just like he was asked to.

"Oh, you're locking up the gym for Oikawa?"

Behind him stood Iwaizumi, but since he wasn't told why he was supposed to lock it, he didn't become alert that maybe the wrong people are trapped and just nodded.

So both of them left and you and the king were together alone in the dark cold night.