60-03; growing together

"Alright honey, we'll be departing then! Are you sure you'll be fine? You can still come with us!" your parents decided to leave earlier than planned.

"Mom don't worry, I'm old enough."

"You say that now but wait until you get hungry... don't forget, if you need anything you can ask the Oikawas or Hajime-kun!"

You thought it was weird that she only mentioned the latter, not the whole family but you just shrugged it off.

That was until he stood in front of your home just before your parents were about to leave.

"There you are Hajime-kun, just in time! You can have our room, it's upstairs to the left."

"Ah thank you very much."

"No no, we have to thank you for taking care of our daughter."

Your father put a hand on Iwaizumis shoulder. "Please make sure that she..." however his voice turned too low to hear.

"Of course!" he replied with a nod and a determined look.

"So Iwa-chan is moving in? Did I get that right?" your eyes sparkling.

"Yes, it was a last minute decision. We feel better this way, he's reliable and we think we can trust him."

"I don't mind, it's like a sleepover! And he's always like a big brother anyway... or like a mom."

Your mother pulled you into a tight hug, she almost squished you to death. Afterwards you received another death hug by your father.

"We love you. Take care, alright? Don't cause trouble for Hajime-kun."

"I won't. I love you too."

Your parents left and shortly Iwaizumi too, there was a practise match he had to attend to.

"Mmh... when he'll be back he'll be hungry. I'll try to make something, and he surely would like to come over too...'

---

"Oikawa missed a lot today."

"Mmh, let's switch him out for today, he's probably just exhausted."

The setter felt his heart sink heavily as he heard the whistle and spotted his number in Kageyamas hand.

'Of all people...'

---

"I'm home, I brought Oikawa with me..." Iwaizumi called out.

"Just in time, I have- OH my God what happened?!" as you peeked out of the kitchen towards the two males you nearly tripped, falling backwards.

Iwaizumi had a bruise on his forehead while Oikawa had a nosebleed.

"Sorry to intrude, hey~" the brunette came towards you hugging you tight and burying his face in your hair.  "Iwa-chan socked me one."

"He did what?!"

"It's fine, it was a matter between man..... I can smell food?- Oh.." as he let go he noticed that his nose started bleeding again.

"Gosh just lay down on the couch, feet up high!" while he did you ran to get tissues and bandages. When approaching you noticed that he was smiling wide.

"Did something good happen?"

"Mmh? No not at all, I was switched out and to top it off was the substitute Kageyama. But Iwa-chan encouraged me, saying lots of things and that I'm not the only one fighting against Ushiwaka."

You kneeled down in front of the couch, your arms and chin resting on the cushion.

"...I'm sorry, Oikawa. I should have noticed that something's been off, yet I didn't. I feel horrible..." and he only laughed in response, then patting your head.

"You couldn't possibly notice my troubles when I forget them myself as soon as I'm with you. You always immediately take my mind off of things."

"You forgot to tell her the part where you almost punched Kageyama." Iwaizumi called out from the kitchen.
He helped himself with your food at some point.

You shot Oikawa a glare who only gulped, though a munching voice saved him just in time. "If you don't hurry I'll eat everything alone."

"Huh Iwa-chan don't, leave some for me!" he wanted to jump up but you held him back.

"Just a second, stuff this into your nose." reaching out folded tissues he quickly took them, putting them in his nose and dashing into the kitchen.

Taking a bandage, you unwrapped it while walking and then sticking it to Iwaizumis forehead.

"Who would have thought that I'm the one taking care of you two." you grinned watching them eat your food happily.

"Want to stay over? Like a sleepover?" you didn't realise how your thoughts left your mouth so easily, only when the brunette looked at you baffled with tissues in his nose, you caught on.

"I'd love to! Can I really?" his eyes now sparkled and he turned to Iwaizumi, who nodded, earning a bear hug from him.