Prologue

Teyana. That name just makes me skin boil. After that incident I just cut her off and I just wondered why she would do something like that. I thought we were sisters, friends, family. I've been nothing but loyal and you go and stab me in the back. I guess it's true when they say, the ones that you love the most hurt you the most. Its been 5 years. A long excrusiating 5 years. On bad days I say "Fuck Dat Bitch" or i would just want to take my brothers gun and come over and kill her. On my good days i say maybe God did this for a reason. Fuck it life goes on.

Then theres Jayden. Jayden, Jayden, Jayden. Couldnt believe that in a million years he would be the one to almost rip my heart out my chest. After all we have gone through, he said said he loved me. He said he would never hurt me. Now look at my ass now. Sitting here looking stupid. Haven't even tried to contact him and he was the same. Guess those 3 words ' I love you' was just another set of empty meaningless words. Oh well. I moved on. Said my ' Fuck you's ' and '' Farewells' . But there's still apart of me that still loves him and theres another part that just wants me to cut off his dick so no other female can feel the pain like I did from him.

It was about 9 am recieved a phone call from an unknown number.

" Hello"

"Hello? "

"Who is this?" Now i was getting annoyed. It's 9 in the morning and you want to be playing games on the phone.

" Its... uhm Teyana"

At those words I was now sitting straight up in the bed now eager to know what she want's.

" What do you want?" I had in an irritated voice

"I just wanted to see how you were doing for the past 5 years. Look i know I --- "

"Nah, bitch. Its 9 in the morning and you waking me up out my sleep. Now im going to ask you again. What do you want?"

" Can you just come to J's old house? See you there."

And with that she hung up. I hate when bitches do that like what the hell? I Haven't spoken to that nigga in 5 fuckin years then all of a sudden she wants to call and say come over to his house. What the hell are they planning. But i mean i guess I'll go. I draged myself out of bed and into the shower. After about 30minutes, i hopped out, lotioned myself, and put on black legging, my black uggs,' Trust no bitch'' shirt, and a black leather jacket with a scarf. I put my hair neat tight bun, and i straightned my bangs. I was lookin' cute as hell if i say so myself, i posted a few on instagram. I grabbed my iphone 5s and its charger and put it in my purse, grabbed my keys, turned off the lights and headed out. I clicked the remote to open up my white escalade and hopped in. I put my phone on the USB charger and turned on pandora. I pulled out the drive way and headed to McDonalds since I didnt cook any breakfast in the house. After I ordered my mcgriddle and orange juice i headed to Jaydens house. On the way, it was just my luck that 'Best Thing I Never Had' played. I sung along and before i knew it i was in his driveway.

"Damn Lyric, what the hell you about to get into?" I whispered to myself. All the good and bad memories that i had with him in general came back. I stepped out the car and made my way up the steps. I rung the door bell 3 times and and the third time two kids about 5 years old answered the door and smiled at me.

"Hiiiii" they said in unison. One was a girl and one was a boy. They were both in matching pajamas except one was pink and the other one grey.

"Hi, cuties" I said as I crouched down to their height. "Is your mommy home?" i asked wondering, why in Gods name would you have two 5 year old open the door and you not behind them or no where to be seen.

"MOMMMY !" The girl yelled and ran back and her brother ran behind her. In about 30 seconds I saw Teyana walking towards. She still looks the same. Still has the hazel eyes with the black box braids. Her face lit up when she saw me and she reached out her arm. To late to turn back now. Shit.

" Oh My God! You came. I missed you" she semi-yelled in my face. She pulled me into a hug. I just rolled my eyes and was thinking ' Can she like.... Get the hell off ! ' she let go and drug her hands down mine examining my body.

"You look good girl, you haven't change" she said to me. She's being way to nice me. Something is up.

" I know " I said with confidence . " Thanks. How have you been ?"

It's not like I actually cared. This is just really awkward. How after 5 years you just call out of the blue and ask me to come over to my ex- boyfriend house. I guess I can just shrug it off. She pulled me into the house towards the kitchen. Her kids were in the living room was Spongebob. They were basically traumatized by the little nigga. But it was something familiar about these kids. They reminded of a someone I once knew. I just couldn't put my finger on it. But to say that their twins , the look NOTHING a like. Oh well, best I mind my business. We finally made it too the kitchen and she gave me a glass of iced tea and we started talking. She was being way to nice for my liking. I was done with this bullshit.

" So I mean, what's the real meaning I'm over here? It's been 5 years, and you finally call me like we're best friends again and you never call me. What's up?"

" Well - " she started until she was interrupted

"DADDDDYY " we heard the twins say.

"Hey, little people, what's up? " I heard a familiar voice say. But who was it?

I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to where I was. I didn't know who it was neither did I actually care, so I pulled out my phone and checked my instagram and twitter. My concentration was then broken by someone calling my name.

"Lyric?"

I looked up and was shocked by who it was. My first love, the man who broke my heart, now stood before me.

"Jayden?"