Chapter XXIII

Lyric POV

This dinner was quiet. It was way to quiet that it was starting to creep me out. It's one of those times where you know these people are anything but quiet but they are now. That's how I know something is up or something is bound to happen. The only thing that was on my mind were the twins. I know they didn't do anything to me but is this why Teyana invited me over. To rub it my face that she had kids by Jayden and that he left me for her. The fact that she called me over here about a week ago was suspicious. Another thing is Simon looks nothing like Jayden. He hardly looks like Teyana. The only resembled off of her was her eyes and face. He looks like somebody I know but I just can't think of who it can be.

"So Lyric, How have you been for the past 5 years." asked Teyana

"Fine, living life, can't complain."

" That's good. How about your love life, anyone new?"

I just stared at her. Is this why she wanted me to come over?

"It's fine" I said eying Danny from the side then looking back down at my plate. There was another moment of silence until I spoke.

"So how are you?" I asked. Isiah and Danny basically choked and looked at each other at the same time like they were suprised I asked. Fakin' ass's.

"I'm good. Like you said can't complain. Just have to take of responsibilities."

"Yup you do. You have two little one's around can't have them growing up the wrong way."

"You right"

"And question, why did you invite me over here out of no where. I don't know how you got my number, and you're just going to invite me to my ex-boyfriend houses out of all places to 2 kids, act like nothing ever fucking happened between us like were best of friends then invite me over for Christmas dinner to just sit here in silence and eat your food. Uh No" I said now with all eyes on me.

"I just wanted to fix up things."

"Mhm, things can never be fixed boo."

"Yeah Lyric, just forget it, I made --" started Jayden

"No, shut the fuck up and kiss my ass cause nobody even asked you to come into the conversation and play captain save a hoe alright? She can answer for her self" I replied back.

"Lyric chill." Said Isiah

"I am chill. I'm trying to figure out why were she invited me over. But enough of that how are you adapted to the mommy life? Treating you good?" I asked with my attention back on Teyana

She cleared her throat, "Were good"

"You know, While in school I heard that theres a chance that faternal twins don't always have the same father. Yeah, its something about two eggs being ovulated at the same time while one gets fertalized by one mans sperm and one by the other"

"Okay?"

"It's funny how they're ferternal but Simone actually looks like you and Jayden put together but Simon doesn't" I asked looking at her while she choked up and twirled her fork around.

"Ly where are you going with th--"Danny whispered in my ear. I grabed his dick causing him to jump and grunt.

"Where are you going with this?" Teyana asked

"Nowhere, its wierd how they look nothing alike. The only thing they have alike is there eyes and that's our feature. "

"Are you saying that my kids are having different fathers?"

"Are you saying that they have different fathers? "

"I'm saying that you just accused me of having sex with two men back to back making me seem like I'm a hoe "

"I didn't accuse you of anything, you're the one catching feelings"

"Cause you're accusing me of being a hoe"

"Well are you?"

"No"

"But they do have different fathers though"

"Yes" she spat out, then looked down in suprise now realizing what she just said.

There was now complete silence in the room. I learned that trick in class. Confuse the person with other things that would get then heated then ask them the question you need to know when there mad and you'll get the truth. I was fighting back a smile by looking down at my plate.

"What?"