Chapter VII

2 Months Later ...

Isiah POV

I can see now why I left the drug game for a little while. Shit is stressful especialy being on top. I have to worry about who trying to tear me down, and all the other bullshit I don't like. On the brightside my mother still isnt home because her job extended her stay up in New York and I'm bringing in more money than before. I'm getting paid about 1 million every week which is heaven. I get more hoes which means I be happy as hell. Bitches walking around calling me daddy and shit. It's wierd how I don't even try to get them, they just come to me. But I'm not complaining, shit less work for me. Right now I'm in the middle of counting the amount of money I should have from these sales. Peddie and Q right helping me by telling me who got what and what I should be having. I was about done with everything until Jayden brung his ass up in here with a shit load.

"Nigga now you bring this shit here. I just finished, about to go get me some food." I said now pissed because i have to stay here and count more money. I would have my workers do it, but i have trust issues with people and my money. I swore on everything, if any part of my money get touched everybody in this damn house getting shot.

"My bad King. Ian even know you was counting today." he replied

"I didn't either, until i got bored. Leave this shit here and get on the computer and help me since ya punk ass want to bringing it late and shit." As i said that Peddie and Q got up and walked towards the door.

"Yo you need something?" Q asked refering to some food.

"Nah, Im going to have my sis bring me some."

"Aigh, call me when she get here so I can see her fine ass."

"Fuck outta here" I said trying to keep calm. I don't mind that he think my sister cute or what now, but that's still my sister and that weird how you talking to me about it. As he walked out I texted Lyric to bring me some chinese food. When I was done with that I started counting the money. Here goes another hour of this shit.

Lyric POV:

It's been two months since me and Jayden have been taking and it's fucking perfect. I love this shit. We've been going out almost every night since then. There's been no fights, or arguements since then I hope there's not any soon. I was at Danny's house chillin' until Isiah texted me saying bring him some food. He better be lucky I love his ass and Danny's house is in walking distance of the chinese spot and the trap house. I started putting on my shoes and my adidas jacket to go out.

"Where you going?" Danny asked as he took his eyes off his phone.

"Getting chinese food for Isiah. You want something?"

"Get me some chicken wings and fried rice."

"Alright, be back." and I walked out. I went to the chinese food place and only got Isiah's food to bring to him. I walked to the trap house and had to go through this whole process at the door. This must be a new nigga cause they usually let me in when they see my face. He finally let me in after about 10 minutes of asking irrelevent questions. I walked in to the smell of weed, butt naked ass women that blinded me cause there boobs and vaginas were flashing everywhere and bitches fucking and shit. Uh huh, I know this a trap house but don't nobody want to hear bitches moaning and niggas grunting. I walked up the stairs to Isiah office and opened the door. When I entered, I couldn't believe who I saw next to my brother.

Jayden POV

I was in the middle of helping King with his money counting until someone came through the door. I turned around to see that it was Lyric looking shocked and confused as hell. When King said sister I would have never thought he was related to Lyric. This was not the way I wanted her find out i was a drug dealer. Im fucked. We sat in silence for a while until Lyric finally put down the food she had in her hand and King spoke.

"Lyric why you staring so damn hard at a nigga?" he asked as he started opening up his food.

"Cause this nigga is my boyfriend." She said in the calmest tone which cause King to choke on his food.

"Your what?" he said now looking between Lyric and I

"She's my girlfriend." I said now butting in.

"Why didn't you tell me you were working for my brother?" She asked me

"I didn't know he was related to you."

"But it didnt occur to you once that you would tell me you were a drug dealer?" she asked looking dead at me. " Or maybe people looking at me like I'm some type of way or better yet a hoe because I date a drug dealer? Or looking stupid when you come up missing cause someone done caught your ass. I know it didn't cause if it did, you would have told me."

"I was going to tell but-" she cut me off

"No, cause when we first got together you would have told me. You know what, whatever. See you later" and she walked out.

I put my head down until King said something.

"Nigga, why the fuck you didn't tell me you was dating my sister!? Now when you done with this shit with me, you better go fix this shit. So if I come home and my sister still pissed off its your ass." he said through his teeth.

"Sure enough." and I went back to my work.