Chapter XXIV

Jayden POV

"What?" I asked Teyana staring at her.

"One of the kids aren't yours." she said in a shaking tone.

I let out a chuckle in anger, " You gotta be fuckin' with me right now?"

"No" she said grabing her drink.

I looked around the table to see everyone looking around dumb founded except, Teyana, Mo'Nique, and Lyric.

"Whatchu' mean one isn't mine. There fucking twins." I said getting angry every time I talk to her

"I mean, what you just said, one isn't yours"

"Bitch, stop acting stupid, I know, and you know what the fuck I mean." I finally snapped

"Whoop there it is, haha" I heard Lyric say as she poured herself some wine. I just looked at her and she looked back.

"Nigga the fuck you looking at. This shit funny. You the one who left me for a first class hoe" she said

"I wouldn't be talking so soon" said Mo'Nique to Lyric

"How so?" Lyric responded drinking her wine

Mo'Nique looked at Teyana, " Tell them Te"

Teyana let out a sigh, " Well one is yours Jayden because the condom broke. I felt that shit break but I didn't say anything. Its either that or when we didn't have any condoms and you went in raw and pulled out a second to late. I don't know which one but for sure one is yours. The one that is yours is Simone"

"So what about Simon?"

"He's Danny's" she mumbled.

I heard someone choking and it was Danny and Lyric looked at her. If looks could kill Teyana would have died more than once.

"Wanna repeat that?" Lyric said getting loud causing the kids to look at her.

"Kids, can you go to your room for me. You can bring your food."

They grabed their plates and walked upstairs. As soon as they were out of sight, Teyana started again.

"Simon is Danny's"

"Now I never fucked ya ass. So he's not mine"

"No you didn't, but I did suck you off"

"That doesn't get you pregnant." he responded

" No, but sperm does. I sucked you off twice. One was because I wanted you do break up Lyric and Jayden which failed, then the second time was with a condom. Life lesson, never trust a bitch who sucks you off with a condom on. I sucked you up with the condom, you busted a nut, I "threw" the condom away. You left the room, I grabed the condom out the trash, and froze it. A week after I found out I was pregnant with Jayden Mo'Nique took me to the gynecologist and he fertilized the egg with your sperm causing me to conceive two babies , making fertnal twins with different fathers. I mean I could always have Jaydens kids , but you , I knew you would never hit and get me pregnant so I had to do it myself." she explained.

There was complete silence. I couldn't say anything but look at her. I love both those kids for five years and now she decides to tell me that one isn't mine. What type of shit is that. All I could do was stare at her and shes all nonchalant. Not one tear, not one apology. She so fucking heartless. I never understood why I left Lyric for her. I was so stuck up in the sex that I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Sex ain't better love cause having hoes ain't wassup no more. You always get fucked over.