Chapter XIV

Teyana POV

Jayden has been spending the past month living with me, and I have to say its perfect. I live with my sister Keisha and she doesn't care. As long I don't get pregnant it doesn't matter. The only thing that pisses me off is that he leaves during the day to go be with Lyric, but comes back and fucks with me. I don't like it, but he did have a girlfriend when we started fucking around so I mean I guess. Sooner or later he's going to be with me so why stress about it. Right now we just chillin' on the couch watching a movie. He's on the lounge chair texting I guess Lyric. It was making me mad that he was paying attention to the phone and not me so I got up from the couch, went over towards him sat on his lap and started grinding a little.

"Nah, not today move." he said still looking down at the phone

"Then get off the phone. How you going to come live with me but text ya girl all the time. Why didn't you just live with her?" I asked really wondering what his answer was.

"Because I'm here. Even though I love my girl, living with her would just break us apart."

"Weird way of showing that you love her." I mumbled

"What?" he said now looking at me .

"Nothin' " I said rolling my eyes

"Ya eyes going to get stuck like that." he said now setting his phone down on the table and heading upstairs.

His phone vibrated on the table indicating that someone was calling him. I hesitated for a moment picked it up and saw that it was Lyric. I was about to answer but I thought about what might happen if I did. I ran upstairs with the phone and found him in my room coming out the bathroom. I leaned against the door and waved around the phone that was ringing and flashing.

"Wifey" I said obviously irritated. He took it out my hand and answered it. While on the phone he walked passed me, down the steps and out the door. Guess his girlfriend calls.

Lyric POV

I called Jayden to come over to my house because he's been acting shady lately. I know that he's a drug dealer and been stressing lately but its just something thats giving me an edge. I heard the door open and in walked Jayden. He smiled at me but I know it was fake. He walked over to where I was and kissed my lips.

"Wassup ugly" he said flopping down on my legs

"Ow !" I said screaming "Omg, cheerleading been kicking my ass then you go and break them ya asshole."

" Sorry " he said with sadness in his voice and he started to rub them.

"Its okay. But what's up with you?"

"Whatchu mean?" he asked looking at me

"Nothing, just asking."

" Well nothings up with me ugly. But this drug game is kicking my ass." he replied as he stopped rubbing my legs

I removed me legs from under him went over and straddled him. "Aw, does my babe need to relax" I said as I leaned down towards her face.

"Yes please" he said as he biting his lip and wrapped his hands around my waist

I leaned down and kissed him. We were at a tongue war for a minute until I removed and started kissing his neck. He started grunting until he started moaning.

"Damn Ly" he said tighting his grip on my waist.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked him

He just looked at so I took it as a yes. I grabbed his hand and let him upstairs to my room and guided him onto the bed. I climbed on top of him, removed my top leaving me in my bra and shorts, kissed him and started twirling my hips. I know he was enjoying it because I felt his 'friend' get hard under me.

"Can I trust you?" I asked

"You can do whatever you want." he said locking his fingers with mine.

I continued to kiss his neck until I heard something I wasn't suppose to hear.

"Teyana" he moaned out.

I stopped and looked at him. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Why you stop?" he asked clearly upset.

I looked at him and felt my jaw clenching. I looked up up trying to calm my self down before I asked, "What did you just call me?"

"Teya-" I slapped the shit out of him.

He grabbed the side of his face and looked at me like I was stupid. I climbed from off top of him.

"Nigga how the fuck you call me that bitch when I was about to loose my virginity to you. The only part of innocence I have left and you go and call me that bitches name. It's bad enough you cheated on her with me now you calling me Teyana. You probably still fucking her with ya wanna be thug ass. I can't fucking stand ya ass. Fuck out my face, and fuck out my house!" I screamed at him while he just looked at me. I had to stop myself before I did or say something I would regret.

"Lyric I'm -" he started

"Don't even say you fucking sorry cause if you were sorry you would have showed it. Actions speak louder than words bitch and by yours you obviously want to be with Teyana more than me. You are fucking dismissed." I said pointing to the door. He just sighed and walked out. I heard the front door close and I just busted out into tears. I refused to cry in front of any nigga cause they not worth it. But damn, that just hurt.

After about an hour of crying I walked downstairs to the sound of the doorbell. I opened the door and too my surprise it was police. Damn I hope Isiah didn't do anything.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked trying to hold back the tears that wanted to fall.

"Are you the daughter of Tiffani Brown?" why do they need to know this?

"Depends on what's going on." I asked in curiosity

"I'm sorry, but Ms. Brown was killed in a fatal car accident in New York City about a week ago."