Chapter IV

Isiah POV

I woke up the next morning about 11. I had to go back down to my trap house since I haven't been down there in a while and I have to check up on things. Yeah, I'm a drug dealer but I'm not as big as the others. My group is small but we make money like it's nothing. Keep it small you don't have to worry about anyone or anything coming after you. I got up did my hygiene and put on my adidia pants, my 11's and a white tee-shirt. I grabbed by phone and keys and went to go tell Lyric that I'm leaving. When I opened her door I saw her and Danny knocked out in the bed together. I swear, they act like they date. I found a pillow and threw it straight at her face causing her to jump up in a confused state then look at me.

"What the hell Isiah !" she yelled in her morning voice. I swear she sound like the devil

" I'm going to the trap house, see you later." then I walked out the room.

Jogging down the steps I grabbed a strawberry pop tart and a Gatorade. Hopped in my car and headed towards the trap. On the way I was jammin' to 'My Nigga' thinking about what I might have changed. I stopped going up there because I needed to focus on graduating high school while keeping my 4.0 GPA average and getting into college on a scholarship. My life isn't all about the streets. Most of these niggas I work with, the streets raised them. No family, baby mama's popping up here there, niggas after them trying to tear them down along with their empire. I've seen some gruesome as shit while working here. Niggas dicks cut off, throats slit, head blown off. I promised myself I'm not going to be that person that in that position, praying to God to spare my life. I REFUSE to be that person. But I'm just not ready to get out of it yet. Living with my mom and sister, those girls are my life and heart. If anything ever happened to them I would raise hell on this earth. I'm just going to continue to keep a low profile. It keeps money coming in so I mean why not. I pulled up to the trap, stepped out the car and walked towards the building. You could already smell the weed already. I walked in and was already greeted by all the workers and the naked hoes packing pills.

" Wassup King?" they say greeting me by my 'street' name. Only selective people can call me that, cause like I said I keep mines small. I walked upstairs to my office to see mad niggas in my shit smoking weed.

"Now I know y'all ain't got ya sour ass's up in here smoking my shit. Y'all got 10 second to clear out before y'all dicks get blown off" I stated. They all got scared as hell except 2. Peddie and Q. Those my day one's.

"Well look who rose from the dead, was good King" Peddie coming to dap me.

"Nothing much. Need to make some money" I chuckled.

"I feel you" said Q. "But how ya sexy ass sister doing?"

"Man, fuck out of here with that. She too young for ya ass." Q laughed at what I said. He never liked her, he just thought she looked good. But I mean why wouldn't she look good. She related to me.

" I know, she just look good as hell."

"Yeah whatever" I said dismissing the subject. We continued talking until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in"

A young buck walked in. He looked about 16. The hell he want.

" What you want?" I said eyeing him. He hesitated for a moment, but I guess he saw me getting irritated so he spoke fast as hell.

" How much do you make if you sell 2 pounds of weed once a month?"

I laughed. " Who need to know?"

"Jayden" he answered sternly.

"That's ya name?"

"Yes"