Chapter XIII

Jaydon POV

Hell yeah I got my baby back. Sex ain't better than love so I have to break connections off with Teyana. Even though she used to pleasure me its not worth it. I was over to Teyanas house now. I was just going to tell her its over, I'm back with Lyric and its over. I was now on her front step. Here it goes. I knocked on the door and she opened on the forth knock.

"Wassup?" she smiled as she flipped her weave to the back. All she had on was a sports bra and some cheet shorts.Shit.

"Uhm" I cleared my throat "I'm back together with Lyric and I don't want to hurt her anymore so this. Us, gotta stop" I said looking into her eyes. She looked sad as hell but I didn't care.

"Alright, but can we atleast hang out one more time" she said dragging me inside the house.

I mean I guess it would be far. She wouldn't be having anymore sex with me. I followed her into the house and we sat around watching tv. About an hour in she started blowing in my ear and kissing my neck. She know I got a girl and she want to leave a hickey.

"Yo, I told you I got a girl" I said pushing her off

"But she can't be that important if you hear with me" she said as she continued to kiss on my neck.

I'm not even going to lie that shit felt nice but I cant give into this shit. But I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up and took her towards the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"Damn nigga rough as hell." she said moving closer to me

I just looked at her. Didn't move or say anything. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me. I kissed her back almost instantly then let go.

"I can't do this" I said backing up

" But what she doesn't know wrong hurt her right" and she kissed me again.

I kissed her again but more roughly and soon enough, we were laying on the bed making out. One by one closed our clothes thrown around the room until we were completly naked. I was about to enter her until she stopped me. She went into the draw and pulled out a condom. She handed it to me and I just looked at it.

"Put this on or you not getting more cause I'm not trying to have no kids. "

I took it out of her hand, checked on the expiration date and placed it on. Never know what she might pull.

"You ready? " I asked her with a smirk

"I been ready" she said with lust. She a freak.

I slid in her and started stroking. suprisingly she was tight

"Damn you tight"

"Mhm" is all she said as she clawed her nails in my back.

"Oh...My...God.. Jayden, don't fucking stop." she moaned out. "Go faster"

I did as told.

"Faster" she moaned

"Damn baby, I can't go that fast" I replied

"Stop" she said

"What?"

"Stop"

I stopped and we traded places.

"Now it's time for me to please you daddy" she said winking and started bouncing up and down. I started grunting as I held her by her waist

" Oh my god daddy ya dick good as hell" she managed to moan out with all the screams.

"Shit I'm about to come" she said

"Hold that shit " I said

She did as told until I pushed her off and came to the side of the bed in the condom. shit just like her I'm not trying to have no kids do I lowered any chance of that happening. I turned back on the bed and she climbed back on top of me and we started making out again until I pushed her off

"What is Lyric finds out" I asked knowing that I was wrong for what I just did.

"She won't." she replied non-cholantly

I pushed her off and put my clothes back on and walked out the house. I'm so fucking stupid. As I was walking out the house Zayquan text me:

Zayquan: Meet at the park

Me: Aigh

Wonder what he wanted. I walked towards the park and saw him sitting on the bench smoking. I walked up and dapped him.

"Wassup" I asked

"Nothing, the question is , what's up with you?" he said passing me the blunt

I took it and smoked it, "Whatchu mean?"

"You changed man. Look at, you smoking you never did that shit and you cheated on ya girl. I'm sitting here telling you that's wrong when the lines should be reversed."

"Man, go on with all of that I'm fine" I said passing him the blunt back

"Man whatever, I see it, I know ya parents see it. You the only that don't. Now I'm not here to lecture you though. You still my nigga so even if you wrong I'm still here."

I laughed , "Aigh man." and I took the blunt out his hand

"Aigh" he dapped me goodbye. "Don't smoke all that shit, have you fucked up.

"Man, nigga go on" and I left and headed home.

I arrived home high as hell with looked at angry mom sitting on the couch. I love her but damn now is not the time. I ignored her and headed upstairs.

"Jayden, get ya ass down here I know you saw me"

I started back down the steps.

"Sit down" she said pointing yo the chair

I sat down and laid back "Wassup"

"Ok, I'm not one of your little niggas on street. I'm ya mother so don't greet me with wassup"

"Ok ma I'm sorry. Hi mom " and I put on a fake smile that quickly dropped. Where is she going with this?

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean" with sarcasm in my voice. I didn't feel like dealing with my mom. I just wanted her to hit me and send me to my room.

"Boy if you don't fix ya tone when talking to ya mother" I heard my dads deep toned voice say

"Relax," she said refering to my dad. "But Jayden you changed." Here we go with this shit. " You not the same boy you were 3 months. You never home, you smell like weed all the time including now. Yeah I might be 32 but I know what weed smells like I'm not stupid. and there's been an exeeding amount of money going into both your college account and the family account." she said looking dead at me.

Should I tell her I'm a drug dealer? I mean what's the worse she can react.

"Man, fuck out of here with all that. I picked up some work and it pays me a lot. what can I say."

As soon as those words left my mouth, I was picked up and thrown up against the wall by my father.

"Lil nigga, I made you come to be and I can sure as hell bring you back. Dont ever talk to ya mother like that again." he said throwing me back down. Alright I've had enough.

"Alright you want to know my I smell like weed and there money going in. Because I'm a fucking drug dealer that makes a shit load of money, got me good girl, with some side hoes. The fuck anybody going to do !?" I screamed. Not a word was said.

"Get out" I heard my mother say. "Get the fuck out of my house. No child of mine is going to be a drug dealer. You got an hour" and she left with my father right behind her into the hallway.

I went upstairs and packed my shit in thirty minutes or less. I know I yelled at them and was rude but I didn't know they would kick my the house. Now, I have to go the one place I know will let me stay with no problem.