Chapter XXVII

Lyric POV

Text message

11/ 28/13 9:46pm

From: Danny

Babe, Look I'm sorry I yelled at you. Please talk to me.

Text message

11/30/13 10:00am

From: Danny

Baby, please call me.

Text message

11/30/13 12:00pm

From: Danny

I know you're reading these messages, and I know you need your space but ignoring me isn't going to solve the problem. I miss you at home. please answer back.

Text message

11/31/13 1:00am

From: Danny

I have no idea how to handle this situation either. But I doubt ignoring me is the answer. I care about you more than you can ever imagine. You are one of a kind and I don't think I could replace you if something ever did happen. I couldnt dream of a more perfect person if I tried. I can't do better but as long as I'm concerned betger isn't out there. I don't know if we broke up that night or anything but this is how I feel right now. I LOVE you.

Those were all the texts I recieved from Danny in the past week. I stay with Isiah now since he broke up with Mo'Nique and I'm still heated about what happened. I understand you're mad that someone did that but don't take it out on a person who was trying to help and get you away from it.

I basically stay in the house since Devonte is away with his family and I only go out if I have too. I'm currently in the living room on the couch watching Netflix. The door opened and in walked Isiah. He looked at me, sighed then went upstairs. I ignored him since I didn't want to get into an agruement. I continued watching television until he snatched the remote out my hand and turned off it off.

"The hell?"

"Lyric get up, you pissin' me off just sitting her acting like you mad at the world. Go back to your nigga." he snapped at me

"Don't even hit me with that bull shit. I don't want to talk to him and I'm sure he'll be okay until I do."

"Yeah, he will when he with another girl and you single. Now get ya ass up and go over there. You aggy as hell. Nigga can't even bring a girl in bust a nut, or even do what I want to do. Shit it feel like I'm 18 again."

I busted out laughing. "Yeah alright."

I got off the couch, took a shower, and put on my black Adidas sweat pants, and slippers. I drove over to my condo and entered in. On entry, it smelled slightly like weed and the place was a mess with clothes and shit all over the place. I heard the music coming from upstairs, so I took of my jacket, and slippers and headed upstairs. I entered the room and heard the shower running. I sat on the bed until he came out. When he did come out I got off the bed and looked at him. He charged towards me and kissed me with force against the bed. He slipped his hand up my shirt and un-hooked my bra and massaged my breast causing me to moan against his lips. He lifted up my shirt, and bra and started sucking on nipples then leaving a trail of wet kisses on my stomach down waist line. He slid off my pants and panties, slid two fingers in me then started kissing on my neck.

"Mhm, go faster" I moaned while he continued to suck on my neck and I played on his hair.

He did as told and went deeper and faster. I was on the verge of climaxing until he pulled out his fingers removed his head from my neck and and just spread my legs open.

"Don't close your legs" he said to me

"What you--" He cut me off my sticking his tongue inside of me. I let out a scream in pleaser. I griped the sheets, arched my back, as he wrapped my legs around his neck as he suck, licked and wrote his name on my walls.

"Danny, I'm about to-" I moaned out

"Cum for me babe"

I orgasmed as he liked up my juice then coming back up to my face and kissing me causing me to taste my self. He started stripping in front of me started with his shirt, then his pants. As he stripped I could see his 'friend' sticking straight out. He reached over me to the night stand looking for a condom.

"Shit" I heard him mumble

"What?" I asked still out of breathe

"Out of condoms"

I rubbed my hands down my face.

"Can I trust you?"

"What?"

"Can I trust you" I said looking dead in his eyes

"Yes" he answered almost instantly

"Go raw"

"You sure?"

"Im laying butt ass naked in your bed. Yes I'm sure."

He kissed me again then slide his face friend in causing instant pain and pleaser into my body. He started off slow causing me to moan softly with each stroke.

"Go Faster" I whispered into his ear.

He did as told going faster and deeper inside of me causing me to reach my orgasm earlier than usual. He stoppes for a while then flipped over causing me to be on top.

"I nev-never rode before" I tell him in all honesty as I fight back that moans that wanted to come out.

"I gotchu" he said as he held on to my waist and guided me up and down his dick.

I finally got the hang of it and started going faster on him causing him to grunt in process. I orgasmed twice in the process. I was suprised he was going this long. I continued bouncing as my moans and his grunts filled the room and our sweaty bodies slapping against each other.

"Lyric I'm about to cum" He grunted out

"Keep it in" I said.

I bounced one more until I felt his warm liquids squirt up my vagina. I collasped on the side of him as we both tried to catch our breathe. We sat there in silence for a while until I finally caught mine.

"We should do that more often"

"Yeah we should" he answered back

I climbed back on top of him and sat on top of him and started grinding. He smirked at me then flipped me over.

Round two muh fucker.