Chapter I

5 years before ...

"Lyric if you don't get ya ass up ! You about to make mom's late to the airport and I got shit to do too."

My brother yelled. Damn, it's too early for him to be yelling like that. Better yet it, its not even necessary for him to rushing me like that. I rolled over to check my phone to see that it was 9:30. My mom doesn't board the plane until 12. If he don't calm his ass down. I rolled out of bed and looked in the mirror. My hair was in it's natural wavy state, that looks like it needs the hands of Jesus to tame. My eyes were light brown with bags underneith and my caramel skin wasn't glowing because I'm so damn tired. I grabbed a towel and ran out my closet and went into my bathroom. 20 minutes later I came out feeling a little energized. I put on lotion and wrapped my body in a towel and went into my room. I then see my brother in mirror checking himself out. I busted out laughing at what I saw. Thought he was cute.

" Don't you got a room upstairs with its own bathroom and mirror?"

" Yeah" he replied nonchalantly " I just wanted to use yours. "

" Well, can you be conceited somewhere else? , I gotta get dressed since ya ass wanna be rushing people. "

He sucked his teeth ," Fine, but really though hurry up." and with that he walked out.

I walked over to my phone and put on pandora. I swear without pandora, my life would be dry as hell. I pulled out my climax cool Adidas pants, white wife beater, and my low top 11's. I left my hair curly, I just applied moose. I wasn't trying to impress anybody, I was just going to the airport. Within minutes I was ready and we headed out. My mom is going to be gone for 2 weeks. Which means 2 weeks with just me and brother. We about to get wild, i mean anything can happen in Cali. We helped my mom put her baggage into my brothers Range Rover and we took off. While driving ' Body Party' came on I started singing along.

"My body is your party, baby, Nobody's invited but you baby, I can do it slow now, tell me what you want."

" Yeah okay, you ain't slowing shit down," my brother said trying to kill my shit. " you only 16 what you know about slowing it down?"

" you only 18 what you know about it?" I said retaliating.

" every damn thing" and he did the ' I eat pussy ' signs

" Ew , ya ass dirty"

" Aye , you too " my mom said no butting in. " you guys do realize I'm still in the car. I'm not out yet, you both of y'all better not know anything about eating pussy. The fuck you thought?"

We busted out laughing. My mother so damn crazy. We finally arrived at the airport. My mom checked in and we waited with her until her flight boarded. That was in an hour so I mostly on twitter. I then felt someone staring at me hard as hell. I looked up and see this sexy ass nigga. Grey eyes, waves, tattoos just looking at me. He bit his lip, and I blushed. Damn, it's been awhile since someone made me feel like that.

Flight 611 to NYC is now boarding

" Well Ma , that's you." my brother said almost pushing her away

" Now nigga, I know you not trying to get rid of me that easily." she laughed " come here you too. " we walked towards her and she gave us both hugs. " I'll be back in two weeks. Don't do nothing stupid. Especially you Isiah." she said eying him.

" Maa, why you always coming at me."

" cause you can't seem, too keep your dick in ya pants . Yup, i know all about us little baby momma scares. You not low." I busted out laughing.

"don't think you safe either , you ain't low either. Miss. Flirt" my face then dropped and Isiah busted out laughing.

" Shut the fuck up" I said to Isiah. My mom then hit me up side my head causing me to rub it which makes Isiah laugh even more.

" don't be talking like that either. Bye babies" she kissed us both on the head and headed on the plane. "

We were making our way out the airport when I saw that boy again. He was so damn sexy, and he keeps looking at me. But I'm not a thirsty bitch or a hoe. It's either you come to me or your not getting anything. He then walked away from the stand and winked at me. I almost died until I saw that my brother almost left my ass. We reached the car hopped in and headed home. All I could think all the way home was, ' Who was that?'