Chapter II

Lyrics POV

My brother dropped me off and then pulled off to do his little business. As soon I got in the house I kicked off my shoes changed into my cheer shorts and flopped in bed. I was starting to drift off until I got a text from my best friend Danny.

-Besstfraan:* : I'm coming over in about 15min:)

-Me: You got a key

After I replied I drifted off to sleep. I was then awoken my someone hitting my ass hard as hell.

" What the fuck ! " I said I woke up to see who it was. It was nobody but Danny raunchy ass. He was practically dying. I didnt see anything funny.

" That's shit wasn't funny. Ima punch you in ya fuckin' throat." I then flopped down on my pillow

"Chill Ly, damn. But what are you doing still sleeping. It's like 3 in the afternoon." he said continuing to slap my butt in a drum like fashion.

" Cause I'm tired as hell , and stop hitting my butt like that "

" Nah cause ya butt mad fat and jiggly" he laughed then stopped. " so what we doing tonight. It's Saturday and I'm not staying in the house"

" I don't know, the hookah lounge is open. But ya ugly ass's and Teyana might leave me for some cheap pussy and dick"

" Bitch I'm not ugly , I'm sexy as hell , and cause all the girls want this dick " he said while lifting up his shirt. I laughed, he wasn't lying though. My best friend is cute as hell. Lightskin with double dimples, light brown eyes and dreads. I mean he was eye candy. " but hookah lounge it is. 8 ?

" Sure, just let me call Teyana and let know what's up. " I picked up my phone, dialed her number and but it on speaker. Teyana is my other bestfriend. I only have two cause at the end of the day if your only going to be left with a small amount of people you cab trust. so why not start small and build trust from there.

" Hello " she answered

" Hey boo ! , Me & monkey butt finna hit up the hookah lounge later, you coming?"

" Hell yeah , time ?"

"8"

" Alright , bye bitch" and with that she hung up

" What time is it? I asked Danny as he got in between my legs, laying his head on stomach and taking out his phone.

" 10 minutes to 4"

" Okay " and I started messing with dreads. This always makes him tired. Within minutes his light snores filled the room. I set my phone to 6 and fell back asleep.

She said when i kiss it go n sang to her

Like this la-la-la-la laaa -la-la-la la-la-la

I Luv This Shit Remix blasted through my phone indicating that it was 6. Danny was now on the other side of me knocked out. I shook my head and took shower and the rest of my hygiene. By time I got out it was 6:45. I threw a pillow at Danny trying to wake him up. As soon as I did he popped up ready to fight. I busted out laughing , shit was too funny.

" The fuck so funny ?" he said in a raspy voice. That shit sounded sexy.

" It's time to get ready." as I finished, he climbed out of bed , went in my closet and picked out his clothes. It ridiculous how he has clothes here and his own key, but that's how much he's over here. While he was in the shower I put on some my with my shorts with fishnets, with my 11's, and my black half up half down shirt. I straightened my hair and put on my ' you can't sit with us beanie ' . Danny came out the shower looking cute as hell too. He had on his skinny jeans sagging just right, and a 'YMCMB' shirt. He had his hair down in dreads and went to go put on his low top 11's. I grappled my purse and we headed down stairs to go get Teyana. As I walked downstairs it was just my luck I see my brother making out on the couch with one of his house. I cleared my throat and said clearly

" I'm going out Isiah!" he then let go of the hoes legs and looked at me. The hoe was mugging me and it was really bothering me.

" Where?"

" Hookah lounge, ill be back by 3" and this bitch is still looking at me. I don't have a problem with a glance but she looking at me like I owed her the world " Look I don't know you but you looking at me like a fucking cashier like you need something. So Hello Motherfucka' ." she sucked her teeth which it me even more pissed, she about to get slapped .

I then felt Danny take my arm and push me out the door. He nodded at my brother and we hopped inside Danny's car and headed to Teyana's house. In about 10 minutes we arrived , beeped the horn and Teyana came outside with ripped jeans, a peach and white crop top which matching toms

" Hey babes ! " she said as she closed the door . " what's up "

" Nothing much" I responded . You ready ? "

" Hell yeah , let's go ! " 30 minutes later we were now in front of ' Forever High '. TURN UP TIME !