Chapter XXVIII

Isiah POV

I finally have the house to myself. I guess Lyric made up with Danny because she didn't come home last night and I broke up with Mo'Nique. I really thought she was about to be my girl. When I met her she was chill, goofy, everything you look for in a wife. Then she turns around to be a psychotic. It's bad enough that she's related to her sister who needs help but to be dragged and part of it too. Nah, that shit can stay in between your family. That night,I didn't hit her or any thing but I curse her ass out and took my seeds with me and through it out. She ruined by chance of ever throwing my condom away in the house. Now I'm making sure my ass get out the bed and throw it out the garbage on the side of the house. Make sure that shit gone.

I was laying in the couch until the doorbell rung. I grunted as I rose from the couch and opened the door. To my surprise, Mo'Nique stood in my door way.

"Hey" she said shyly with her head down. She still looked good but she still disgusted me

I look at her and switched sides of the door way until she started talking again.

"Can we talk? About what happened?" she asked

I looked at her for a second then moved out the way and let her in. She walked and sat on the couch and I followed. We both sat down and I stared at her. We sat there in silence until she started.

"Look. I'm sorry. I should have never listened to my sister. I know it was wrong but I'm so sorry. I never was going to do it. I don't even want kids right now I just wanted Teyana off my back. Please, I'm sorry."

I laughed at her. She really think I'm going to forgive her. She almost trapped my ass into some kids that I don't even want.

"You expect me to believe that you wasn't going to in-pregnant your self with my frozen sperm that was in your freezer. You must be crazy."

"But I wasn't going to. I was just using it to get Teyana off my back because she did since she wanted kids."

"She had to get the idea from somewhere. No one can just be born that thirsty and psychotic"

"Wasn't me. Isiah, baby, please believe me."

"I believe you can get out my house." I said while getting up and opening up the door waiting for her to get up.

She raised from the couch and walked out the door. I am so done with this relationship stuff for now.

Mo'Nique POV

Ugh, fuck my life right now. I know I might have came off as crazy for taking his condom off and freezing his sperm but i did it just so Teyana would get off my back. I small part of me did want his kids but I wasn't going to do it like this. It's just wrong but the way he blew me off just now made me want to do something to get him back. I walked back in the house and saw that Jayden's stuff was gone and Teyana wasn't home so I guess the kids were at my moms house. I went upstairs and and plunged onto my bed. I was so tired from life and of this bullshit. I was on the verge of falling asleep until my phone started flashing indicating that it was call. I answered it not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Would you like to take a call from the Atlanta county jail?"

"Yes?" I asked in confusion as I sat up on the bed

"Mo'Nique" stated a girl over the phone.

"Teyana?"

"Yeah it's me."

"The fuck you doing calling out of a jail!"

"Cause one them niggas either Lyric, Danny, Jayden or Isiah called the police on me and now I'm in here. They arrested me about two hours ago. They took Simon and Simone to my mothers house but she should be bringing them to there fathers house. Sis, I know I did some fucked up shit but these niggas talking about talking about 5 years no bail for the stealing of sperm from a male."

"What the hell? When's your trail?"

"It's Tuesday. Look I gotta go, but find out who did this alright?"

"Alright" and I hung up.

Now I'm furious. I know she fucked up bad, but damn, having my sister in jail for 5 years with no bail. Somebody about to pay for this shit. I went to the side but back on my shoes, grabbed my car keys, and went to the side of the house. I dug through the garbage until I found what I needed. It took me a couple of minutes until I finally pulled up to the building. I entered the building, went to the desk and greeted the nurse with a smile.

"Hi, welcome to St.Hope hospital how may I help you?"

"Hi, is Dr. Cameron in today?"

"Dr. Cameron? Yes he is, I'll just page him and he will be right out."

"Thank you so much" I said as I walked away and sat in the waiting room.

Shit, these niggas wanna play, I can play too. Game on.