Chapter XIX

Lyric POV

Since today was Saturday, I didn't have any classes nor did I have to go to work so I decided to go to my brother house. I moved out when I was eighteen, one because I couldn't stay in the house anymore. It gave me to many memories even though I still have my room over there with extra clothes in case I stay over there. The second reason is because Isiah started dating this new bitch and I don't like her. I didn't want to make Isiah leave her because that would be selfish of me to have him leave a girl that he was faithful and was falling in love with because I didn't like her. It was just something that reminded me of someone I used to know. So, instead of sitting in the house fighting with her, I just moved out. 

I dressed myself in a pair of faded jeans, a plain white shirt, and my fire red 5's. I grabed my keys, hoped in my car and headed out to his house. Gladly I saw his car in the driveway indicating that he was home, but I also saw his girlfriends car which means this we about to have some problems. I let out a sigh as I took the keys out the ignition and walked to the house and opened the house. I still had my key cause I'm over here every week or when I dont have class or work. I walked into a house with a scent of chicken alfredo. I followed the scent and walked into the kitchen and saw the food cooking on the stove and Isiah looking out the window at his girl in pool. I rolled my eyes and ran up to Isiah and jumped on his back kissing his cheek causing him to flip me over his shoulder, pull his gun from his waist and point it at me. 

"It's me nigga damn !" I screamed and put my hands up so he would stop before he pulled the trigger.

"Lyric, The fuck wrong with you, can't be doing no shit like that!"

"Well, I was going to call your name but that would have been boring."

He let out a sigh, put down the gun,  helped me up then pulled me into a hug.

"Wasgood sis" He asked while letting go and attending his food. 

"Nothing much, getting money and going to school." 

"Mhm, you attending them crazy ass people with them issues." He said putting a plate in front of me and himself.

"Shutup, Its pays alot so why not" I said putting a fork full in my mouth. " This good as hell too" 

He looked at me, "I know, Mo'Nique made it"

I looked at him then at the food, put my fork down and pushed it away. 

"Come on, chill with that" he started. "She didnt do anything to it. She don't even know you was coming over here, and if she did, she still wouldn't have did anything."

"Ya damn straight." I replied while bringing the plate back to me. 

Mo'Nique came in shortly after we had finished our food. She was in her cheetah print bikini  and a white cover up since she was in the pool. 

"Hey Lyric." She said with a fake ass smile. I don't understand why my brother doesn't see that she doesn't like me just as much as I don't like her. She be flashing fake ass smiles and acting fake as hell around me like bitch you not low.

"Mo'Nique" I replied back pulling out my phone. 

There was an awkward silence while Mo'Nique fixed her plate. I looked up at Isiah who was staring at me with that 'don't start face'. I laughed and rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone. Mo'Nique look the seat at the very end of the table. 

"So Lyric, How are you and your boyfriend?" she asked

" Fine" I said still looking at my phone

"He's still an athletic trainer?"

"Yup"

"That's good, what about you? Still trying to become a Psychologist?"

"Yup" 

"Nice" 

I finally looked back up at her and saw her eating then I focused on Isiah. He making me mad since he told her all my buisness. The stuff I tell him is only suppose to be between me and him. Not me, him, and his little bitch. 

"Lyric," she started again. "You looking kind of thick girl. I have any neices or nephews coming?"

This cause me to snap my head all the way around. "Uh, no, you don't have shit coming because I doubt my brother will be you by time I have kids and I'm not fucking pregnant." I grabed my purse walked over hugged Isiah and walked out the door. Can't stand this bitch. 

Teyana POV

"Simone and Simon come on !" I screamed up the steps at the twins

They both came running down the steps and walked out the door. I grabed my purse and walked towards the car that they were already in. Five years past, I'm twenty-one with two kids. I know they say having kids is a blessing but damn these little mother fuckers aggravatin'. I currently live with my Jayden who are the twins father. He's still in the game but I can't complain cause it puts money on the table and I'm living good. I reached my mothers house and droped them off and drove to my sisters Mo'Niques house. She's the only person that know's about the secret of the twins. This is the only person I can trust because I know she would be with it and not tell anybody. She's dating Lyric's brother Isiah because I told her too to get all the details I need and she thought he was sexy or whatever. I know I was grimey for what I did, but oh the fuck well, its over, nothing I could do about it. I reached her house and I saw that she wasn't here so I guess she was Isiah's house. I texted her to tell her I was here

Me: Where you at?

Nique: I'm leaving the house now, Be there in 10min. 

Me: K

I waited there bumpin' to music until I saw her car pull up. I pulled out the key and walked to her porch and waited for her. She greeted me with a hug and opened the door. She went upstairs to go change and I sat down on the couch and put on Pandora. Twenty minutes later she came down with a sports bra and sweatpants. She sat down on the couch next to me. 

"You got it?" I asked in curiosity

"Yeah, give me your phone." She said reaching out her hand

I gave her my phone and she put a number in it and gave it back to me. 

"Thank you sissy." I said now happy as hell

"I can't believe you having me do this. I don't even like him, I just wanted a quick fuck. You making me all faithful and shit. Plus his sister got a little attitude, I'm getting tired of her ass." she said now mugging me

"You don't have to be faithful or nice" I said emphasizing the have

"This nigga is a drug dealer and he strong as shit He could kill me and I love my life. To tell you the truth though, we would make some cute ass babies."

"Mhm." I said staring at her cause she knows what I'm thinking.

"No, thats grimey, I'm not doing it."

"Suit your self. Well I have to get going, but thanks for your help. Bye boo." I said hugging her and walking out. Man I love my sister.