Chapter XXVI

Danny POV

I can't believe this shit! How did I have a kid and didn't even fucking know about. I already had responsibilities, a good life and now I have to deal with baby mama drama. They bad thing is the baby mother is Teyana. I never liked this bitch her head game was just good as hell. Now I have to deal with her and Lyric going at it. Now I have to choose between sides now since its my son who could be in danger and the women I love. I never wanted this lifestyle but damn life just had to throw something at me.

I was in the car trying to understand the fuckery that just happened. I was in the car sipping on my 4th cup Henny. The door opened and Lyric sat down on the seat smelling like orange juice and vodka. I ignored her and continued drinking. I really don't feel like being bothered right now. I'm slightly drunk, stressed, and pissed. I should have never let Lyric talk me into coming here.

"Danny, can you drive?" I heard Lyric ask me. I ignored the question and just stared out the window.

"Nigga I know you hear me." she said again and I ignored her again.

I was going for another sip until she snatched it out my hand causing some to spill on me.

"Lyric What the Fuck !" I yelled at her

"Nigga you fucking drunk as shit, and you yelling at the wrong fucking person right now. I'm not in the fucking mood for your shit okay. I'm just as pissed off as you but you don't see me drunk as hell yelling at the only person who's here for your ass okay? You know what fuck you, Ill get a ride from Isiah." She yelled back and getting put the car.

"Lyric !"

"Fuck you !" she yelled while going back in the house.

"Fuck it." I mumbled and drove off to the house. Really not beat for this shit anymore.