Chapter XXIX

Jayden POV

I was chilling in the house with Zayquan telling him about what happened. He was truly the only nigga that stayed by me through all these years. He knows I took his girl, got her pregnant and all that but he got over that shit which is what I call I true nigga. I told him everything about what happened. From the break up, to the relationship, to the sex, to the pregnancy to the dinner and how my life got fucked up. I thought I had everything. Good ass job as a sports news broadcaster, a house and not perfect but stable family. But that just slipped out my hands.

"Damn man, your life just all fucked up. Who knew that bitch was crazy as hell." Zayquan said drinking his beer.

"On some real shit. But really, she played me like that for five years. It's bad enough, she didn't tell me in private she broadcasted that shit. Then I see Lyric, she look sexy as hell, can't believe I let her get away."

"Well man, you wanted the sex, listening to your niggas up in the drug game. But it seems like you dealing with it well. See you didn't kill your self yet"

I laughed" You right, but still, a nigga stressing. Like now Simone has to be separated from her brother most of time cause her mother want to be a hoe."

"I know what you mean. Nigga you need a blunt. I know you still in the game, you got some upstairs?"

"You already know." I said getting off the couch and going upstairs. I went into my room and into the closet. I moved all the clothes and appeared a safe made into the mall. I put in the code and out opened up about five guns and about 20lbs of weed. I took out a pack, with the lighter and paper, closed the it and headed back down.

"Haha let's go." Zayquan said sounding like he was already high.

He started rolling it up until there was a knock on the door.

"Police open up!"

"Oh shit, nigga what you do?" Zay whispered to me as he took the weed upstairs

"Fuck up" I replied back as I answered the door. "Evening officer"

"Are you Jayden Johnson, the boyfriend of Teyana Taylor?"

"Yes"

"Ms.Taylor was arrested earlier today. We took DNA test to see that you are the father of one of her two children. Since she was arrested you have full custody of them until further notice. Your child is in the car."

All I could hear the officer say is, Teyana, Arrested, Full custody.

"Okay" I answers as I walked towards the car and took out Simone and her backpack. I walked back into the house as Zayquan walked down the steps confused.

"What was that about?" he asked

"Teyana was arrested and now I have full custody of the kid until further notice."

"She was arrested?"

"Yeah"

"Who called the police?"

"Man, I really don't know. I told you my life was effed up right now."

"Damn man."

"I know"