Chapter X

Jayden POV

Today went farely well. Spent the day with my girl and my niggas. There's just something that bugs me about Teyana. She keeps staring at me with lust like she's about to pounce on me. I let it go because I don't think it's that serious. Isiah had texted me telling me he needed me down at the trap. Damn, today I just wanted to chill with my girl and sleep. School had ended thirty minutes ago and we were straging around.

"Lyric , I need to go down to the trap"

"Why" she said like a baby

"Your brother need me" I said as she pouted

"Okay" and she kissed my lips

"Call you later" I kissed her cheek, crossed the street and turned the corner .

I plugged up my headphones and was about five blocks down from the trap. While walking Teyana came out of no where scaring the shit out of me.

"Oh shit!" I said looking around making sure I wasn't that loud.

She giggled. " My bad"

I was waiting for her to let me through but she just stood there with that lustful look in her eyes. I tried to walk past but she grabbed my hand and I immediately let go.

" What the hell?"

"Chill, let me show you what a girl with true ambition and sexual desires. It would be so much better than what Lyric is giving you." she said tugging on my belt

"Nah, you good. Lyric is my girl and she not giving me anything until she ready. So you can fuck out of here with all that." then I walked away. The fuck she thought this was. I finally made it to trap tight as hell. I need a stress reliever.

"Damn rookie, what happened to you? Ain't get no cuddy last night" Q joked.

King slapped him upside his head.

"Nigga the cuddy he would have been hittin is my sister. So he ain't hittin' shit until I tell him he can" he said serious as hell

Q looked at me , " You got his sister, my son ! " he came over and dapped me. "but real talk you look tense as hell. I got just what you need for that.

He went to the back and came back with about a pound of weed. He placed it on the table and started rolling. When done he lit it, took a puff and passed along to King and Peddie.

"Here" Peddie said putting it in my face

"Nah" I said declining it. " I don't smoke"

"Well you going to learn today"

I took it, hesitated and inhaled it, and let out the smoke with no problem.

"And you said you didnt smoke. You did it fine to me " Q said while taking it out my hand.

We smoked until that shit was done and we were high as hell. Niggas started talking about the bullshit.

"I remember the first time I ate pussy. Shit was fuckin beautiful" Peddie said

We all busted out laughing, but it somehow immediately died down.

" Forreal, shit is addictive when her pussy right" said King

"Word is born" said Q . " Jayden, ever ate the box?"

"Naaah"

"Well, when you do, don't be a pussy about eating the pussy, Aigh? Take it to the extreme, let her ride your fuckin' face. Stick your tongue in your pussy, lick every ounce of wetness she's dripping just for you. Wrap her legs around your neck and just eat the shit. Like its the last time you're ever going to eat. Nibble, Kiss, Slurp, Suck make her fucking scream. Then maybe, just maybe she'll make you into a fuckin sandwhich." recited Q

We sat there in silence until Peddie started chuckling causing us to join.

"Nigga what the fuck you talking about?" said King laughing.

"I'm teaching Young Buck how to eat the pussy" Q said inbetween laughs

"Its all good" I said with my laughter dying down.

"But on some real shit" Peddie started. " When you stressed out and you need to pound in something and don't want to hurt ya girl, Its always good to have a side hoe."

"Ain't that cheating?" I say now almost thinking clear.

" Not really, but, its always good to have one."

I nodded my head thinking. I looked at my phone and say that it was about ten and I should get home. I dapped them all and started to make my way home. While walking out the trap I only thought about was Peddie's words.

Its always good to have a side hoe.