Chapter IX

Lyrics POV

Cause she a fashion killa

and I'm a trendy nigga

My phone blasted in my ear indicating that it was 6:45 and I had to get up and get ready for school. Yup, school started which means the beginning of my Junior Year. Same shit, same bitches, same annoying ass teachers and so much more. I groaned at the thought of it as I dragged myself out my bed into my bed. Stepped into the shower and let the hot water wake me up. I stepped out at about seven and did the rest of my hygiene. School didn't start until 8:30 but I have until 8:45 to be late so I had time to straightin' my hair. In the middle of the process I heard my bedroom door open and close and my bed squeak a little bit. I ignored it cause I already knew it was Danny. His lazy ass always on my bed. I was done with my hair about 20mintues later and walked out the bathroom with just my underwear and bra on. I really didn't care because I'm used to changing in front of Danny and he won't do anything. Plus he was too busy on his phone to even notice I walked out. I picked out some skinny jeans that had rips all the down, a black top that stopped right above my belly button which was pierced with my belly ring and my tattoo to the bottom left of it, black cardigan with my glossy black doc martins. I applied eye liner and mascara. I usually don't put on makeup but its the first day. I had to make some type of impression. I grabbed my bag, charger, and headphone then turned around.

"You ready?" I asked Danny who was really into his phone

"I been ready, ya ass take forever to get ready." he said getting up

My bestfriend was looking cute as hell. he had on his washed boot cut jeans with a purple polo with his stud earings, black grape 5's and his new orleans hornets hat.

"You see something you like, staring at me mad hard" he said snaping me out of my trance

"Nope" I said popping my p. "But you do look cute as hell. I taught you well"

"Yeah okay, I been dressing like this before you came"

I busted out laughing , " Yeah , tell that to the pictures with ya tube socks, high waters and heely's nigga." I laughed even harder.

He sucked his teeth, " Shut the fuck up , lets go" and he pushed me out the door.

I went to go tell Isiah that I'm leaving and jogged downstairs and left. It was only 7:50 so we decided to go to the store and get a bacon egg & cheeses since niggas was hungry. We ordered that with Arizonas and made it to the school in 15 minutes. When we arrived we saw the new freshmen looking scared, the football players and the rest of the clicks. Someone then came around me and wrapped their hands around my watse causing me to jump.

"Chill bae." said Jayden as he kissed my neck.

"Don't do that you scared the hell out of me" I said while hitting his chest, then greeting him with a kiss. I stepped back to examine what he had on. Red v-neck, black jeans, fire red 4's, bulls hat, diamond studs and his silver chain. Baby looked good.

" You taste like bacon." he said with his fat ass

"Cause I had a bacon, egg & cheese"

"And you didn't save a nigga none knowing we in struggle eating struggle puffs and shit"

I looked at his ass like he was retarted. He know his ass bringing in about ten to twenty thousand dollars and he eating struggle puffs.

"Fuck out of here, but damn nigga here, wanna be complaining" I said handing him the bag with the other half of the sandwhich.

He kissed me again. It felt like 5seconds but I guess it was longer cause it caused Teyana to clear her throat.

"Oh shit, wassup boo?" I said kinda embarrassed

"Watching y'all." I looked at Jayden and he was eating his sandwhich then walked away.

"Where's Danny?" she asked

"Uh, I really don't know. He was with me until.." I said looking around until I found him. He was with the school hoe Candy. Her real name is Keisha but she stay sucking on something so we call her Candy. I don't have a problem with her, she respect me I respect her back so its all good. Still looking over there I saw her pull Danny to the back of the school. I looked back at Teyana

"Damn, she started already" I said causing her to laugh

"You know she a hoe" as she said that the bell rung. "Come on. Let hell begin"

Teyana POV

I walked up to the school looking for Danny and Lyric. I spotted a couple of sexy niggas that probably just transfered here. School about to be poppin this year. While walking up I saw Danny and Lyric together. I walked towards them until Zayquan walked in front of me.

"Hey Bae" he said while smiling at me.

To tell you the truth I don't even like Zay. I mean I just want him sexually cause his dick game on point. He a wanna be thug like the rest of them out here. I only said yes so he can get out my face but I guess I can deal for now.

"Wassup?" I said with a fake smile

"About to go get this schedule since they didn't send it to me, you wanna come?"

"I'm actually about to meet up with Lyric"

"Aigh" he kissed me, and walked away

I started walking towards them again. This time Danny was gone and Lyric and Jayden were basically making out. They were going at it for about five minutes so I cleared my throat so they can separate. I really didn't care about Lyric at the time cause my boo was looking cute. I do admit I was staring at mad hard when he walked away, but I had to play it off by asking about Danny even though I really didn't give a fuck. He cute as hell I give him that.

Lyric and I walked into the school and into first period. I had to admit our class was poppin' because we had Zayquan, Danny, and of course Jayden in it.

The first five periods went by pretty fast so we were in lunch before we knew it. It had stopped raining so we all decided to go to Chic-fil-a. While the rest of them was getting their stuff together I was left with Danny.

"So how's life" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Life" he said dryly

"Look I know-" he cut me off

" Look , I dont even want to be around ya' hoe ass. Yeah you not low. Im only with you cause Lyric told me too"

"Come here" I said pulling his belt.

"Get off- " I kissed him, I don't know why but I did

"The hell was that for!?" he said semi- yelling whipping his mouth

"Shh" I said bending down in front of him unbuckling his pants and pulling out his member. It pointed toward my mouth and I started going to work. He started grunting and pushing my head deeper.

"Damn girl"

I sucked him off for about 10minutes until he cummed in my mouth. I spit that shit out so quick.

"Could have told me asshole!" I semi-yelled

"You didn't ask" he said with a smirk pulling up his pants.

Lyric then called asking where we were so we left telling her were coming. Once we got out the door I pushed him into the wall.

"This was part of deal, you try and get Jayden and Lyric broken' up or I will tell Lyric that you forced me to suck you off"

He laughed, " You funny as hell. You can tell her whatever but I know you won't. Plus why you hatin' on them anyway. He don't want you. You too much of a hoe for you to date anybody. By the way, whip ya mouth" and he walked out

I pulled out my phone and checked my face. There was nothing there but I heard him laughing. I flicked him, got a piece of gum out my bag and followed behind him. Damn, that was a waste.