Chapter forty two: The rest of my life.

A chance at immortality was literally in the palm of my hands. The forsaken flower fountain lay before me. Its beautifulness making my eyes hurt. The water was nice and clean and it was clearly not running. It looked like a puddle of water in the middle of a field of flattened yet beautiful flowers. Nonetheless the water was a pure and clear as the Caribbean sea.

            It’s been three years since I left Hamigway Boarding School for troubled kids, four years since I’ve been adopted by the Evan’s. Caden’s mother decided to take a break and haired someone to run the place. Caden and I have been traveling, alone. He’s been helping me get over the past, and little by little I have been.

            Caden is the best thing that ever happened to me. Still, even to this day, none of the Evans know what I mean by “No.” Just three days ago Caden and I came back home to visit the family and his mom offered me some delicious looking double chocolate cake. I told her we had just eaten and I was full. You know what she did? She literally stuffed a fork full down my throat and then complained about how skinny I was.

            I think I love her the most.

            I love the Evans. I don’t know what I’d do without them.

    The only question left to ask is do I want to live forever or should I continue as a normal mortal human?

____________________

So you guys are probably like "Why the hell are you uploading another chapter to this story? I thought it was done! You told us so." It was but i didn't like the way i ended it and i didn't llike some of the other chapters in it. So it's fully edited with a new beginning and ending.