Chapter Twenty : Sleepless night.

I fixed the  Prologue so you should read it. It'll change the layout of the chapters a couple times.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 It was silent. Someone tried to softly clear their throat but was unsuccessful. I heard a grunt and someone whisper. I heard three soft thuds and a silent laugh. “Think she's asleep?”

“Maybe...but she doesn't fall asleep this fast.”

“I should throw the covers off her.” Someone laughed.

“Don't!” Someone whispered loudly. “She sleeps in just her underwear.”

“How do you know?” I hear many voices ask.

“Uhh....Ehh... She just uh... told me.”'

“You better not be lying.”

It was silent. I heard movement around my bed and a low thud. I figured they left. I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

I was in a small dark space. My body was contorted so I could fit it. Through a small crack near the floor I could see a streak of light and feet walking by them. I could feel jackets and sweaters touching my head. I was in a closet. I heard a small shrill voice call from the other side suddenly the door to the closet opened. At first neither of us could see each other than something moved and I looked up seeing Alexa smiling down at me. We both started laughing and see called out to Alex saying she had caught me.

Suddenly there was a loud thud. I turned in my sleep and went to sleep again. This time I was walking down a stone path way holding hands with Alex and Alexa. We were singing a song I didn't know and a rabbit jumped out a bush.

“Look how peaceful she looks when she's asleep.” The rabbit said. I starred at the rabbit confused. A second blue rabbit appeared.

“Stop looking at here while she's asleep. You look like a stalker.” Said the blue rabbit to the black rabbit. Then there was a loud grunt and a thud. The image before me started to get wavy and hazy until it disappeared. I was left staring at a black screen.

“Whatever. Just look! She looks so peaceful. I bet she's having a good dream. She looks like a little kid. Don't you think so? She looks like she has so worries. She looks so beautiful.” Something beside me sunk down.

It was silent. “She always looks beautiful.” A soft voice said. I suddenly realized the group of people from before had come back and woken me up.

I groaned and rolled over. I heard a small giggle. “You probably ruined her good dream, idiot.”

There was a soft argument and a friendly banter. I wanted it to stop but I was too tired to wake up. I laid there listening to them talk. I couldn't distinguish between voices but I knew there were at least two females... possibly a third. I started feeling really hot so I pulled the blanket down. It came down to just above my chest before it wouldn't go down any further. Too tired to protest I left it there.

Someone laughed. Time passed and the voices stopped. The heat started to build up again so I pulled the blanket down. Only it stopped a little lower than before. Some grunted. A couple other people laughed.

“This isn't funny.”

“Yes it is. Have you thought about the possibility that she is possibly hot and wants to take the blanket off?” A female asked.

For a moment it was silent. “No.” They laughed again.

“Here do this.” The female said. Suddenly a weight was lifted off me and I felt cooler. I snuggled deeper into my bed. “See. I told you.” She laughed.